OWH's Shatel: Latest embarrassment adds to the suspicion that Bo doesn’t know

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/shatel-latest-embarrassment-adds-to-the-suspicion-that-bo-doesn/article_86c707e1-3c04-53c8-86da-e399f2c15df7.html

MADISON, Wis. — Here came the snow. It fell like confetti on Wisconsin fans, who celebrated a decisive, blowout victory that seemed to fall out of the sky.

For Nebraska, the snow fell like teardrops.

empty.gif

This is sad now.

There are no more words. There are no more excuses. There’s only a Nebraska football program that can’t stop spinning its wheels, keeps driving itself into the same ditch.

Bo Pelini was supposed to be the tow truck. But seven years later, NU is still stuck, maybe more than ever. And it’s obvious Pelini doesn’t know how to get it out.

OUCH!!!!!!

And for the Bo apologists, its not one game, but a body if work over a period of 7 years. Gone are the excuses:

New Conference

New staff

Injuries

Recruitment fails

Blah, blah, blah.........

Time for a change.

IMO, I would rather make the change and go 6-6 next year with every game competitive than blast 9 sh!tty teams and suffer 1-2 blowouts and national melt downs......Looking back without my Husker glasses on, we really haven't improved. Oh we cut down on TO;s to only make stupid penalties. We improve on ST only to get stuffed in the run game by McNeeese St. Year 7 with no depth, no development, no QB, no improvement in fundamentals and no chance to win any game that matters.....

• Fire 1

We still have three games to play........let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater just because we have access to these self-defeating internet boards. There will be plenty of time to melt down after the season is over. This is no championship team,but it's not the worst team in the country either.

put that on a banner, "the nebraska cornhuskers: not the worst team in the nation."

But you're a lawyer......are we safe for truth in advertising? We did allow the NCAA single game rushing record of all time. We might be the worst team. Just sayin.

not sure. i would say i would be pretty upset if i was marshall and ranked behind us. and i would be shocked if we are ranked in the cfp ranking.

but i do know that what gordon did to us last night was at least a tort, if not criminal.

We still have three games to play........let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater just because we have access to these self-defeating internet boards. There will be plenty of time to melt down after the season is over. This is no championship team,but it's not the worst team in the country either.

Nope they are not, but those teams are expected to be sucky, we are not. I'd soon lose 7 games by an avg 14, then lose on nat tv bye 35.