Bo cuts off thumb, points fingers instead.

NUpolo8

Sipple's back on the boat:

Nebraska fans certainly deserve better than what they saw Saturday, from both the defense and offense. However, I do think this staff has shown it can produce a conference championship. It's consistently been in the hunt and twice came up just short (2009-10). Just a week or so ago, folks were talking about how NU was poised to move into the national top 10. Remember that?

How close have we been once we didn't have 4-5 future NFL guys (mostly Cally recruits) on the defense? In four years in the mediocre Big 10, we have appeared in ONE title game, and we lost in embarrassing fashion to the #2 team in the Leaders division.

He can't be serious. He is talking about NUs discussed (not even actual!) ranking before the Wisconsin game as a defense of Bo?

Goodness. Well, I think we can safely say that Sipple received the message from Pelini to back off.

.....or maybe not from Pelini

Bo looks at the big picture of course. He just doesn't analyze it for the public and he shouldn't.

There's plenty of criticism to go around without resorting to finding "gotcha" media moments.

Exactly.

That loss either speaks for itself, or it doesn't. You decide.

But like I said, if we go 10-2 & win a bowl game, it gets complicated for the administration. We know Bo's not going to win a conference title with his staff (and maybe not even with different staff), but firing a guy that goes 10-2 is intricately complicated.

Maybe he'll make it easier though and lose three straight to go 8-4. This'll be interesting.

the only way we're gonna know whether or not Bo's going to win a CCG is if we don't fire him!! We can't fire a coach who potentially goes 10-2 and say 'see i told you he wasn't ever going to win a conference championship'. If we clean house and get rid of the current staff and win a conference championship with a new HC, say in the next 5 to 7 years then you can say Bo wasn't able to accomplish that in that amount of time..

Nebraska fans certainly deserve better than what they saw Saturday, from both the defense and offense. However, I do think this staff has shown it can produce a conference championship. It's consistently been in the hunt and twice came up just short (2009-10). Just a week or so ago, folks were talking about how NU was poised to move into the national top 10. Remember that?

How close have we been once we didn't have 4-5 future NFL guys (mostly Cally recruits) on the defense? In four years in the mediocre Big 10, we have appeared in ONE title game, and we lost in embarrassing fashion to the #2 team in the Leaders division.

He can't be serious. He is talking about NUs discussed (not even actual!) ranking before the Wisconsin game as a defense of Bo?

Goodness. Well, I think we can safely say that Sipple received the message from Pelini to back off.

.....or maybe not from Pelini

Could be. One way or another it's quite the flip from Sunday's comments . . . sounds like he got some info.

There's something wrong. Usually after a bad game I get ticked off and can't wait for the next game to get here. For some reason I'm not even looking forward to the Minnesota game. It's like some blank stare has replaced my football excitement. It's in my gut and on my face.

I hope it changes by 11AM Saturday. Damn

So we've gone from supporting the Husker, to hating Bo, Tim and Pap, to wanting them to drop the last 3 games so we can fire them all...

Sigh.

Screw you all. GO BIG RED! WIN ALL THREE GAMES! NOT TO SAVE THE JOBS OF THE COACHES, BUT FOR THE KIDS OUT THERE PLAYING BALL!!!

I don't think many people here want the team to lose just to get rid of Bo. I would much prefer to see Nebraska absolutely dominate their next 3 games and finish 11-2, or for Wisconsin to lose its next two, us to go face Ohio State, and beat them for the conference title.

But wanting that, and thinking it'll happen, are two different things.

So we've gone from supporting the Husker, to hating Bo, Tim and Pap, to wanting them to drop the last 3 games so we can fire them all...

Sigh.

Screw you all. GO BIG RED! WIN ALL THREE GAMES! NOT TO SAVE THE JOBS OF THE COACHES, BUT FOR THE KIDS OUT THERE PLAYING BALL!!!

Maybe if you actually read the thread you'd see that people want the Husker team to succeed but have resigned themselves to the point of these coaches not being able to do it.

Bo looks at the big picture of course. He just doesn't analyze it for the public and he shouldn't.

There's plenty of criticism to go around without resorting to finding "gotcha" media moments.

Convincing the fan base and media that you actually give an F is a big part of remaining employed as the head coach.

Sigh.

The real fans do not wish this. I just don't see this staff turning the corner that we all expect them to. We keep thinking the next game is the time, only to be let down again and again and again and again. Nothing changes. We see the same meltdowns and mistakes year in and year out made by different players. This points to a systemic issue with the coaching staff. I have long supported this staff, but if we want more of the same which is gimme wins and no real wins over good competition, then lets just keep quiet. I will of course continue to root for the team no matter what.

Sigh.

At this point, the only real crime would be Bo getting to point to a 10-2 record when his team is really 5-7 quality. It's called fraud and we're all victims of it. Some just don't know it yet.

• Fire 1

Sigh.

At this point, the only real crime would be Bo getting to point to a 10-2 record when his team is really 5-7 quality. It's called fraud and we're all victims of it. Some just don't know it yet.

I wouldn't say THAT bad. 7-5 level quality. Still unacceptable, but, this is not a 2007 level bad team.

Sigh.

I wouldn't say THAT bad. 7-5 level quality. Still unacceptable, but, this is not a 2007 level bad team.

You might be right. I'll agree with 7-5.

Sigh.

The real fans do not wish this. I just don't see this staff turning the corner that we all expect them to. We keep thinking the next game is the time, only to be let down again and again and again and again. Nothing changes. We see the same meltdowns and mistakes year in and year out made by different players. This points to a systemic issue with the coaching staff. I have long supported this staff, but if we want more of the same which is gimme wins and no real wins over good competition, then lets just keep quiet. I will of course continue to root for the team no matter what.

Not going to actively root for Armageddon (i.e., losing the next two games), but if we do go 8-4 and lose the bowl game as well, I certainly won't mind not having to hear "#9wins!" from the Bo brigade ever again.

jesus Sip. Really? This staff? No Carl. No Ekeler. No Watson. No Sanders. No Gilmore. Then, Beck was RB coach, Papuchis was rush ends, Cotton was oline, warren wasnt here. Garrison wasnt here. Fuscher wasnt here. Els wasnt here. Ron brown was TE coach.

This staff today is nothing that it was then except for Bo. And they still crumbled in critical moments then too. Its all at the top.

• Fire 3