Does anyone else WANT Bo?

xmanjones

I'll play!

Pick one

W -- L -- % -- Seasons Unranked

65 -- 26 -- .714 -- 1

62 -- 28 -- .689 -- 3

At least you aren't cherry picking Richt's stats there.

So all of the Georgia fans should be calling for Richt's firing because of his lack of recent success!

He has conference titles and BCS appearances to fall back on. And I sure UGA wouldn't shed a tear if he left, doesn't mean he isn't better than Bo.

i doubt many uga fans cared too much about the 2013 gator bowl loss. and i doubt many were that impressed with bo.

and richt as been closer to a national championship than we ever have with bo. in 2012 he was going nose to nose with 'bama while we were getting spanked (being generous) by a 7-5 wiscy.

So we take our football more serious in Nebraska than they do in Georgia, loses don't mean much to them?

In this message board we complain about SEC bias and then we say other teams have tougher schedules because they play more ranked teams...

We also forget when other teams get spanked, like when a bad Florida team spanks Georgia...

i doubt many uga fans cared too much about the 2013 gator bowl loss. and i doubt many were that impressed with bo.

and richt as been closer to a national championship than we ever have with bo. in 2012 he was going nose to nose with 'bama while we were getting spanked (being generous) by a 7-5 wiscy.

So we take our football more serious in Nebraska than they do in Georgia, loses don't mean much to them?

In this message board we complain about SEC bias and then we say other teams have tougher schedules because they play more ranked teams...

We also forget when other teams get spanked, like when a bad Florida team spanks Georgia...

did anyone around here care too much after our 2010 bowl loss?

Since "spanked" in your world is 18 points I guess....we should go back through the last few seasons and see how many times Georgia got "spanked"

2014: UR Florida 38-20

2012: #8 USC: 35-7

2011: #2 LSU: 42-10

Now of course we have to try Nebraska...

2014: #14 Wisconsin: 59:24

2013: UR Iowa: 38-17

2013: #16 UCLA: 41-21

2012: #3 OSU: 63-38

2012: UR Wisconsin 70-31

2011: #10 Wisconsin: 48-17

2011: #12 Michigan: 45-17

2011: #9 South Carolina: 30-13 (almost spanked)

I'd say if Bo had played 5 of those 8 games I listed closer - we wouldn't be having this argument.

did anyone around here care too much after our 2010 bowl loss?

That's a silly question, of course they did.

Are you all really that blinded? Pelini has put together a better career winning percentage than all but 20 coaches in FBS and no other school in the country would want him to coach for them? His wining percentage of coaches that have more than 5 years at a school is only behind Jimbo Fisher, Nick Saban, Bob Stoops, Les Miles, Gary Patterson and Mark Richt.

i guess that is why so many programs are lining up to snatch him.

Don't act like their haven't been past rumors about Pelini leaving to go to another program.

Not in 3 years there haven't....

Yeah, no one is coming to pick Bo up off the trash heap. He lost his chance after the 2012 CCG game when they got blown out by Wisconsin and that is why Biliema is now the HC at Arkansas and not Bo.

I'd be ok with Richt, but we would lose our choir boy status overnight.

Richt is one of the best in CFB. He's the SEC coach against oversigning, suspending players beyond the minimum, etc. I think Richt is a pretty solid guy.

(i'm not sure w/ Bo's sideline demeanor we really have much of a choir boy status anyway)

I was referring to off the field issues with players. We rarely have them. UGA under Richt has them all the time.

Still, dude's a good coach.