Does anyone else WANT Bo?

xmanjones

Come on. I'm certain there are programs out there who would love to get Bo as their HC. Sure our fanbase has soured on him quite a bit. But I would be shocked if he can't find work in a power 5 league at the HC position.

If Bo is fired, I would wager on him not getting a P5 HC job. It's not just our fanbase that doesn't like Bo. His sideline behavior, "tapegate", and the blowouts are working against him.

• Fire 1

I think any top program, college or pro, would and should gun for Bo as a defensive coordinator. He's still young, fiery, and his players run through walls for him. I think he'd excel in a role where he's given top talent but is more shielded from the fire and doesn't have to worry about recruiting or PR nearly as much.

If things don't work out for Bo here, I'll root for his success wherever he lands.

That may be true, but I would trade that for players who will run to the correct gap instead.

• Fire 1

I think any top program, college or pro, would and should gun for Bo as a defensive coordinator. He's still young, fiery, and his players run through walls for him. I think he'd excel in a role where he's given top talent but is more shielded from the fire and doesn't have to worry about recruiting or PR nearly as much.

If things don't work out for Bo here, I'll root for his success wherever he lands.

I just don't see where his status as defensive mind is still out there. His defense has been embarrased way too much on the defensive side of the ball.

And his reputation as a hot head is going to overshadow the winning percentage stuff. At least for the power conferences. Image is too important.

Despite this oft-repeated claim, I've yet to see actual video evidence of it. I have, however, seen extensive visual proof of his players willing to play out of position, arm tackle, and seemingly quit once the tilt of a game turns against them.

No one's going to come after him, but if he's canned I could see him being a major upgrade for about 10 P5 teams, including teams like Kansas, Colorado or Indiana.

i disagree. i think bo might work in the nfl. but he can only do well with elite talent. not the talent he would be getting at kansas and colorado.

also, if anyone hires him thinks they are getting a nine win coach, i hope they have a ludicrously soft schedule in comparison to their resources.

Are you all really that blinded? Pelini has put together a better career winning percentage than all but 20 coaches in FBS and no other school in the country would want him to coach for them? His wining percentage of coaches that have more than 5 years at a school is only behind Jimbo Fisher, Nick Saban, Bob Stoops, Les Miles, Gary Patterson and Mark Richt.

Are you all really that blinded? Pelini has put together a better career winning percentage than all but 20 coaches in FBS and no other school in the country would want him to coach for them? His wining percentage of coaches that have more than 5 years at a school is only behind Jimbo Fisher, Nick Saban, Bob Stoops, Les Miles, Gary Patterson and Mark Richt.

i guess that is why so many programs are lining up to snatch him.

i guess that is why so many programs are lining up to snatch him.

Don't act like their haven't been past rumors about Pelini leaving to go to another program.

Are you all really that blinded? Pelini has put together a better career winning percentage than all but 20 coaches in FBS and no other school in the country would want him to coach for them? His wining percentage of coaches that have more than 5 years at a school is only behind Jimbo Fisher, Nick Saban, Bob Stoops, Les Miles, Gary Patterson and Mark Richt. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

jay-cutler-doesnt-care-220x300.png