Does anyone else WANT Bo?

xmanjones

I'd be ok with Richt, but we would lose our choir boy status overnight.

Richt is one of the best in CFB. He's the SEC coach against oversigning, suspending players beyond the minimum, etc. I think Richt is a pretty solid guy.

(i'm not sure w/ Bo's sideline demeanor we really have much of a choir boy status anyway)

I was referring to off the field issues with players. We rarely have them. UGA under Richt has them all the time.

Still, dude's a good coach.

Banderas waves hi from his stolen bike.

Avery Moss would wave hi but you would hate the way he says hi

Wasn't there a kid who got caught smoking dope this summer?

Was that the same wide receiver recruit who got outran and chased down by a donut-eating campus "police" person?

I'd be ok with Richt, but we would lose our choir boy status overnight.

Richt is one of the best in CFB. He's the SEC coach against oversigning, suspending players beyond the minimum, etc. I think Richt is a pretty solid guy.

(i'm not sure w/ Bo's sideline demeanor we really have much of a choir boy status anyway)

I was referring to off the field issues with players. We rarely have them. UGA under Richt has them all the time.

Still, dude's a good coach.

Banderas waves hi from his stolen bike.

Avery Moss would wave hi but you would hate the way he says hi

Wasn't there a kid who got caught smoking dope this summer?

Or the running back who was kicked off the team for unspecified reasons (drugs). I cannot remember that guys name, sorry.

I think you claiming you would accept a 5 lose season if you expected a 1 lose or fewer the next season is bullish. First, Bo's never had a 5 lose season. You don't accept a 2 lose season but 5 is okay? That is absolutely ridiculous, how do you show promise losing 5 or 6 games?

So you would rather always lose 4?

Knowing what we or you know now about Bo, would want him as your headcoach? His sideline antics get damn old and this is the crybaby that controls our sideline. I hope he makes some changes in assistants I am just not sure it should not just stop with that.

NO MAJOR program is going to hire him for their headcoach with his past antics.

Knowing what we or you know now about Bo, would want him as your headcoach? His sideline antics get damn old and this is the crybaby that controls our sideline. I hope he makes some changes in assistants I am just not sure it should not just stop with that.

NO MAJOR program is going to hire him for their headcoach with his past antics.

And yet there are posters that want Tressel. Winning trumps almost everything and Bo gets 9 every year. Someone would take a flyer on this guy. I am not defending this guy but those are the facts.

If Bo can win at least 2 of the final 3 games this year, and we end up either 10-3 or 11-2, I'm game for keeping him.

We've got to have the stipulation though that Bo get rid of his entire offensive staff (except for Ron Brown, and MAYBE Rich Fisher) and hire an OC who knows what the hell he's doing, then give the OC the ability to go out and get his pick of assistants. That would be an awfully attractive job for a high profile OC IMO.

Not happening. Sorry