11 Wins

Let me start by saying NUPOLO your post are generally enjoyable to read you generally have good points but this negativity needs to go away from the nation (husker) rather Internet stadium etc..

The Stanely Parable my friend.

Short of Bo going out there and doing the tackling what else do you guys want?

Bo has been good. He has raised us from ashes.

In the off season if we upgrade fine.

If we dont fine.

I will tell you there are a lot of other traditional national powers in worse places looking to replace. There are also those who are frantic and crazy looking to make a deal with anyone to win e.g. Iowa State.

It is clear we have emotional toll on this man. Look at his OSU melt down. I stay the entire game no matter how much of a win or how much a loss because it is to support first the kids second the program. I have no loyality to Bo, however I will be a Boliever until we get a different Captain of our SS Titantic.

This is pretty much how I feel. I can't stand the negativity so I try to put things in perspective and play devils advocate. Things are always truthfully in the middle.

But no. All I get (or others who say the same get) in return is called blind or stupid or some other uncalled for name some internet guy wants to call me or someone else.

It's embarrissing to yourself (you know who you are if you read this) to cut down another HUSKER fan in an effort to drive your agenda. Actually more sad than anything.

• Fire 1

Let me start by saying NUPOLO your post are generally enjoyable to read you generally have good points but this negativity needs to go away from the nation (husker) rather Internet stadium etc..

If we dont fine.

I will tell you there are a lot of other traditional national powers in worse places looking to replace. There are also those who are frantic and crazy looking to make a deal with anyone to win e.g. Iowa State.

It is clear we have emotional toll on this man. Look at his OSU melt down. I stay the entire game no matter how much of a win or how much a loss because it is to support first the kids second the program. I have no loyality to Bo, however I will be a Boliever until we get a different Captain of our SS Titantic.

You just did what Bo does! You're pointing to other programs with problems around the nation instead of worrying about OURS.

I admire your staunch fandom. But there are many other successful options out there who've won with much less talent and I think we'd be much better off with them than Bo and his systemic issues at this point.

If we dont fine.

This is pretty much how I feel. I can't stand the negativity so I try to put things in perspective and play devils advocate. Things are always truthfully in the middle.

But no. All I get (or others who say the same get) in return is called blind or stupid or some other uncalled for name some internet guy wants to call me or someone else.

It's embarrissing to yourself (you know who you are if you read this) to cut down another HUSKER fan in an effort to drive your agenda. Actually more sad than anything.

I think everyone's agenda here is that they want Nebraska to win. I don't think any fans are being cut down either.

Someone correct me if I'm incorrect, but next season we have BYU, Miami, Wisco, Michigan St., Ohio St., Michigan, and Penn St. yeah?

Now, with that schedule, I see 5-6 losses if the team plays like it did Saturday. Team will be less talented too.

So next year will be the put up or shut up year.

f#*k next year.......i have heard enough over the past 6 years!

Someone correct me if I'm incorrect, but next season we have BYU, Miami, Wisco, Michigan St., Ohio St., Michigan, and Penn St. yeah?

Now, with that schedule, I see 5-6 losses if the team plays like it did Saturday. Team will be less talented too.

So next year will be the put up or shut up year.

f#*k next year.......i have heard enough over the past 6 years!

As have I, but nothing's changing this offseason.

For the 11-2 group, are you truly satisfied with the season, the whole 7 years? Is it what you expect from Nebraska?

Something to consider. We would be asking a new coach to come in and go undefeated. Right away. Now. We're still in the B1G, right? And you can talk all you want about how it's not about wins and losses. Coaches know better. Put what you wrote above in the first line of the job description.......

You never expect a new coach to turn things around that fast, but the sooner we get one the quicker we turn.

I know we're 8-2 right now.....but skersfan used the 11-2 example. I'd love to see the look on a coaching candidates face when told we need to "turn things around" at 11-2.

Every coach out there knows the situation. They've seen the blowouts. Last year the analysts talk about Bo being on the hot seat. Nothing's new, and it wouldn't be a shocker to anyone.

At 11-2, I'm pretty sure it would be a shocker.

If Bo finds a way to get this team to 11 wins, are the fans happy?

11-2 with a win over, most likely, a solid SEC/Pac 12 team in the bowl game would be a heck of a year in my opinion. I know we are a long way from this happening, but if you're on the "Fire Bo now" train because of the most recent performance, and 11 wins gets you off then you need to reevaluate your opinion for now.

All these threads about not showing up for Senior Day are ludicrous. You can knock Bo all you want, it's obviously warranted following this performance, but given the fact we have 3 (longshot at 4) games left, we should continue to back the team and evaluate after the full resume is there.

No. The Huskers miraculously finishing with eleven wins against this year's crap schedule wouldn't make me happy. Sound coaching would make me happy. But I doubt we'll need to worry about it because I doubt we finish with 11 wins. I suspect we'll finish 9-4 or 10-3 with no conference championship again.

I don't think we'll be less talented next season.

oh? abdullah and gregory are coming back?

we will be 5-6 if the team plays like it did against rutgers or purdue.

We're fine in the backfield......and Bussey reaffirmed his commitment in the past couple of days. Gregory isn't having an All Conference season. Where we better hope we're more talented next season is the OL.