The Sock Puppet Rides!

Serious question about Boosters. How much pull do they really have anymore? I mean universities counted on their donations to run programs but a place like NU is pretty flush every year and with TV contracts getting more lucrative along with apparel, etc, it just seems that they shouldn't have as much power as they used to.

Might be why they left "it up to SE"?

I'd say sleep til Sunday just to be sure

I believed that you knew something borN. :thumbs I just wasn't 100% if was going to be HC or somehow just a few assistants. Thanks man!

Not a problem, I was leary at first, but things seemed to fall inline with what I was being told

Basically I was told by a buddy who has been right so far that nebraska negotiated the sanctions down on Tressel and he is our coach with frost in the mix and pretty much a done deal.

I'm right here...

Damn.

Bo must not have agreed that anyone should lose there job. It's too bad. Hope the next guy knows what the hell he is doing. You guys that wanted Bo canned better never bitch again.

You seem pretty butt hurt. You might want to find a new team to root for.

Ohh.... Taunting is neat.

It doesn't matter who was right or wrong. Let's worry about the future.

Still hearin' that Tressel or Harbaugh are the top 2 on the short list. Will update as soon as The Sock hears more.

It's no secret that this is Harbaugh's last season with the 49ers.

With that said, if Nebraska was able to get Harbaugh to come to Lincoln to be it's next head coach, that would be one hell of a coup to have him pick us over Michigan.

...In reality I don't see this happening though.