The Sock Puppet Rides!

The Source sayin' that Tressel and Frost is a combo deal, like peas n' carrots.

If The Ginger Assassin gets it done as we hearin', he be an instant Husker Legend is what The Sock thinks. (Still hopin' he don't kill The Sock while he sleepin').

Oh honorable Sock Puppet, I know that you are far too modest to take credit, but I'm going to thank you anyway--I had just about given up hope. Others have already said it, and I agree with them: you are indeed my favorite mythical creature. Legends of your greatness will be told to Husker children far and wide--they shall forever more write their Christmas lists to you, if Tressel is named. Husker men want to BE you, Husker women want to be WITH you, and all that.

If your information turns out to be true, I hope that Tressel finds a spot on his coaching staff for you. In fact, if I had any editing skills at all, I would take the liberty of photoshopping you into your rightful place on Jim Tressel's sideline.

a lot of people are cold on frost. i think he would be better than hugh freeze. any dc that he faces would have a chill down their back. and he coached defense, so hopefully he would be able to send most qb's to the cooler. i am not saying i would put champagne on ice if he were hired, but it'd be a pretty cool party. i would hope everyone would at least just chill.

• Fire 2

a lot of people are cold on frost. i think he would be better than hugh freeze. and dc that he faces would have a chill down their back. and he coached defense, so hopefully he would be able to send most qb's to the cooler. i am not saying i would put champagne on ice if he were hired, but it'd be a pretty cool party. i would hope everyone would at least just chill.