The Sock Puppet Rides!

I've been told it's not Tressel. But these things are fluid. I was told Tressel was interested but initially SE didn't reciprocate that interest. Very possible something has changed. Take this for what you will:

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N18475/history/20141130/1800Z/KLNK/KOSU

Youngstown is not close to Columbus.

And it continues on to Utah. Likely a fuel stop

Anyone who understands the dynamics of coaching searches and hires, especially ones as hush hush as this one has been, knows that the twitter pics of Tress and this tweet are much more good news than bad for Nebraska. Drip drip goes the gas tank.

explain?

He's saying it's a nonchalant denial, similar to Urban in 2011 and Saban in 07

Anyone who understands the dynamics of coaching searches and hires, especially ones as hush hush as this one has been, knows that the twitter pics of Tress and this tweet are much more good news than bad for Nebraska. Drip drip goes the gas tank.

explain?

Well for one. Evidence.

Nick Saban and Urban Meyer both DENIED publicly any contact whatsoever LESS than 24 hours before being announced as coaches of where they are now.

Things like this stay silent. Like was said in another thread, was the agent supposed to say there was contact if there was? No. The answer regardless of truth is exactly what he said. It's just on a deal like this that is so hush hush, new like this doesnt denounce anything. If anything at all, it adds fuel to the speculation. And we have yet to see a comment from Jim Tressel himself.

Look, I'm not sayin it means he's "N". I'm just sayin, that when you watch the dynamics of coaching searches and hires in this crazy ass media drivin society, things like this mean absolutely nothing.

• Fire 2

explain?

Well for one. Evidence.

Nick Saban and Urban Meyer both DENIED publicly any contact whatsoever LESS than 24 hours before being announced as coaches of where they are now.

Things like this stay silent. Like was said in another thread, was the agent supposed to say there was contact if there was? No. The answer regardless of truth is exactly what he said. It's just on a deal like this that is so hush hush, new like this doesnt denounce anything. If anything at all, it adds fuel to the speculation. And we have yet to see a comment from Jim Tressel himself.

Look, I'm not sayin it means he's "N". I'm just sayin, that when you watch the dynamics of coaching searches and hires in this crazy ass media drivin society, things like this mean absolutely nothing.

I want to believe this so bad. But I did think the rep's words were interesting in that he added that Tressel "honors" commitments and just committed three more years to his current employer. Why add that in for him to only contradict himself, especially on such a character comment.

explain?

Well for one. Evidence.

I agree here. Knowing the JT has twitter and is currently getting blown up by Husker fans on it, why would he go out of his way to have an agent release a message. He has the platform to just say "Stop it guys. I'm flattered, but I am comfortable where I'm at"

explain?

Well for one. Evidence.

I want to believe this so bad. But I did think the rep's words were interesting in that he added that Tressel "honors" commitments and just committed three more years to his current employer. Why add that in for him to only contradict himself, especially on such a character comment.

Why did Nick Saban say "Im not gonna be the Alabuma coach"?

explain?

Well for one. Evidence.

Unless is current employer is Nebraska

People are in two different states on consecutive days all the time. Not saying that he was here but to rule him out of being in Lincoln yesterday because he's in Youngstown currently is absurd.

I dare say that every time someone travels from one state to another they would have been in two different states on consecutive days.

The fine details of these negotiations would be done between SE and his lawyers and Tressel and Frost's agents. Frost obviously couldn't be there and probably can't get away to Skype this week. Tressel's agent would be hammering out the fine details after Tressel gave him the guidelines so JT wouldn't be there either. Not saying this is what is happening just stating it would likely go down like this.