The Sock Puppet Rides!

So nobody has really talked about the show cause and suspension angles if it were to be Tressel. All we've really said is SC won't be a problem. Let's just run with the crazyness that it is Tress, when does SE and the department get to work on SC and possibly removing the suspension? Have they already talked with the NCAA to get assurances, are they working it out now? Or does SE wait until the hire to get it figured out? And who wants to file the FOI request for SE's emails to NCAA memebers?

Jim Tressel seen in Lincoln by Austin Rose's mom & Ron Kellogg III (maybe he likes going there in his off time to check out Nebraska's hot college girls...that is a possibility as well.)

No attempts whatever by Jim Tressel to squash all the rumors. Jim Tressel's agent posting 'Nebraska has not contacted Jim Tressel'.

And outside this thread...all any supposed insider has to say is "Well...I don't know...but I can confirm it won't be Jim Tressel."

I don't see how SE fires Pelini to hire a second year offensive coordinator (nothing against Scott Frost...he's a bad ass). But significantly less qualified to be head coach at Nebraska than Pelini when hired.

Alot of smoke around Nebraska & Jim Tressel I think. My uneducated guess is it hasn't been announced because the university is still negotiating the terms of his show-cause with the NCAA

Youre connecting dots. Nicely done. :koolaid2:

So nobody has really talked about the show cause and suspension angles if it were to be Tressel. All we've really said is SC won't be a problem. Let's just run with the crazyness that it is Tress, when does SE and the department get to work on SC and possibly removing the suspension? Have they already talked with the NCAA to get assurances, are they working it out now? Or does SE wait until the hire to get it figured out? And who wants to file the FOI request for SE's emails to NCAA memebers?

If Tressel is the man, they are most likely working that out right now.

If it's Schiano, I'll fly to Lincoln and burn down the stadium with Shawn and Harvey locked inside.

david pollack thinks um should get harbaugh or schiano.

i lost a lot of respect for him for that.

but what if schiano does come back and do great?

I would be okay with Harbaugh, although he does seem to rub the ones he works with the wrong way. Schiano would be a flop hire, at least in my opinion.

I would guess that's all been worked out already if the case. Like, starting after the iowa game last year. So that they have proper answers to the obvious questions at the introduction.

Obvioulsy Eich lawyers up and they get with the NCAA before anything is signed and in stone.

If Tressel is the man, they are most likely working that out right now.

But can they make those inquires and requests without Tressel being employed by Nebraska?

If it's Schiano, I'll fly to Lincoln and burn down the stadium with Shawn and Harvey locked inside.

david pollack thinks um should get harbaugh or schiano.

i lost a lot of respect for him for that.

but what if schiano does come back and do great?

What's the rip on Schiano?

Cuz he turned a total sh#t program into a relevant, if not great program? Then failed in the NFL? Some folks that have angst to certain guys I just dont understand if you look at the circumstances.

Prob Frost with a bunch of ex players as his asst coaches. That prob what the guy meant by we wont be initially happy, but when we see the staff he is putting together we could get behind it

If it is Frost, I guess it would be okay (I really see him connecting with recruits and current players at a very high level), but he needs to surround himself with experience.

You should probably do it somewhere with a roof.

LOL Schiano by the way. If Eichorst hated the way Bo ran his ship, then by all means let's get Bo on Adderall with Schiano.

• Fire 2