New poster here, donny. Taking questions!

Hey before I answer anymore questions you may have, I have a question. It seems like somebody moved my topic to "Big Red Lounge." I put it in the Husker Football forum so more people could get to know me and ask their questions.

was it about husker football?

Yeah, I would be willing to answer Husker football questions here. How did my topic get moved? Is there some way to move it back? Should I just start a new topic in the Husker football forum?

Hey before I answer anymore questions you may have, I have a question. It seems like somebody moved my topic to "Big Red Lounge." I put it in the Husker Football forum so more people could get to know me and ask their questions.

was it about husker football?

Yeah, I would be willing to answer Husker football questions here. How did my topic get moved? Is there some way to move it back? Should I just start a new topic in the Husker football forum?

no

No, don't start another topic in Husker Football. This kind of thread belongs here. Nobody wants you to answer questions about Husker Football until you've been around a while and they know you're not just screwing around. We have plenty of very knowledgeable people on this site to answer questions, people we've come to know & trust.

It's best to ease into a new situation like this. Take it easy.

• Fire 1

No, don't start another topic in Husker Football. This kind of thread belongs here. Nobody wants you to answer questions about Husker Football until you've been around a while and they know you're not just screwing around. We have plenty of very knowledgeable people on this site to answer questions, people we've come to know & trust.

Ok. I will stay here for tonight and start another topic there tomorrow once you all know that I am a football Expert.

Ok. I will stay here for tonight and start another topic there tomorrow once you all know that I am a football Expert.

No, you won't. Or if you do, it'll be removed and your ability to post will be curtailed.

No, you won't. Or if you do, it'll be removed and your ability to post will be curtailed.

Are you threatening me?

What is your expertise? Offense, Defense or just general football knowledge?

Are you threatening me?

Don't go there donny. Not good to piss off the mods. And no, he wasn't.

Are you threatening me?

Knapp doesnt threaten.. Knapp just destroys.

• Fire 1

What is your expertise? Offense, Defense or just general football knowledge?

Just general. I have been watching football for years. I also read about football. A lot of people have asked me what I thought about various football matters. So if you need a football Expert, just ask me.

I really hope we can all get along here. Just trying to offer my Expertise.