Disappointed with all the negativity

Beemer13

I am a Husker fan through and through, but I can't help but be disappointed (borderline disgusted) with this hire. We fire a coach that went 9-3 for a guy who went 5-7 this year and is barely above .500 career? It doesn't make any sense. All the talk about he didn't have the resources at OSU to be successful and blah blah blah, is just talk. When I look at this guy I don't see a future Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Carroll, Tressel, Bielma, or big time coach. I see a guy who is not suited for being in the spotlight of a big time program.

When SE fired Pelini, I was expecting a splash hire... Mullen, Addazio, Schiano, etc., but what I feel we got is a dud. And I feel as though his recent hires only confirm my concerns. I wish him the best and will root for the team regardless, but I have a strong feeling this won't end well.

Good god. You need some facts before posting again. Schiano..a splash hire. SMH. Did you and your ESP glasses see Saban doing this good at bama since his career was a failure up till then ?? Well. Do you know where corvallis OR is ?? People think Lincoln is in the sticks, go to Corvallis. Lincoln is like buying a Toyota corolla after driving a beat up AMC pacer.

I think Saban won a National Championship and Conference Championship before going to BAMA.

I don't know Corvallis, but what I do know is that last year Riley lost, at home, to an FCS team.

He also beat the #6 team in the country. So we both had poor showings against an FCS team but one team showed up in a big game.

• Fire 1

I am a Husker fan through and through, but I can't help but be disappointed (borderline disgusted) with this hire. We fire a coach that went 9-3 for a guy who went 5-7 this year and is barely above .500 career? It doesn't make any sense. All the talk about he didn't have the resources at OSU to be successful and blah blah blah, is just talk. When I look at this guy I don't see a future Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, Carroll, Tressel, Bielma, or big time coach. I see a guy who is not suited for being in the spotlight of a big time program.

When SE fired Pelini, I was expecting a splash hire... Mullen, Addazio, Schiano, etc., but what I feel we got is a dud. And I feel as though his recent hires only confirm my concerns. I wish him the best and will root for the team regardless, but I have a strong feeling this won't end well.

Good god. You need some facts before posting again. Schiano..a splash hire. SMH. Did you and your ESP glasses see Saban doing this good at bama since his career was a failure up till then ?? Well. Do you know where corvallis OR is ?? People think Lincoln is in the sticks, go to Corvallis. Lincoln is like buying a Toyota corolla after driving a beat up AMC pacer.

I think Saban won a National Championship and Conference Championship before going to BAMA.

I don't know Corvallis, but what I do know is that last year Riley lost, at home, to an FCS team.

He also beat the #6 team in the country. So we both had poor showings against an FCS team but one team showed up in a big game.

He also had losing seasons 3 of the last 5 years.

This is a polarizing hire and make no mistake about it he needs to win IMMEDIATELY! No 3 or 4 years to see what happens. HE NEEDS TO WIN NOW.

• Fire 2

This is a polarizing hire and make no mistake about it he needs to win IMMEDIATELY! No 3 or 4 years to see what happens. HE NEEDS TO WIN NOW.

dont worry. At the very least well still win our fancy 9 games. And the bright spot even with that is it will at leadt be done with some respect coming for the national perspective.

Right on Sechusker, screw the 3 to 4 year wait! Oh no, here it comes the comments about lack of leadership and etc. Wait for it! LMAO

Damn, you had two before I could get it behind your comment LMAO

Edited by NebraskaShellback

dont worry. At the very least well still win our fancy 9 games. And the bright spot even with that is it will at leadt be done with some respect coming for the national perspective.

Are you sure of it?

i could coach us to 9 wins. You to. So. Yeah.

Are you sure of it?

Are you sure of it?

Is the response in invisible ink? Just asking

Are you sure of it?
yeah i dont know. The quote feature on iphone and me dont grt along

What i said was, i could coach the team to our 9 wins. You could too. So yeah. Im sure.

Are you sure of it?
yeah i dont know. The quote feature on iphone and me dont grt along

What i said was, i could coach the team to our 9 wins. You could too. So yeah. Im sure.

Ok, I was just clarifying your post. iphone sucks typing into the board.