New NU Linebacker Coach Trent Bray

Trust him to put a staff together. Geeze, some of you whine more than my 3 year old daughter.

Well lets put this into perspective. You ask santa for a cd of The Who, but your mom screws up and gets you a CD of The Guess Who. And after that its revealed that there is no santa and youve been lied to. People dont want to be given hope then have it taken away. Alot of people wanted hope that when bo left the person that replaced him would be better, on paper hes not. The guy who replaces him says hes not above getting people in here who knows more about things then he does. Rumor mill flys that hes not. Hence the freak out. Do you want 4 more years of sh**ty football with a guy who says golly and thats swell. I like Riley but hes is on a very very short leash with the fans.

• Fire 1

Trust him to put a staff together. Geeze, some of you whine more than my 3 year old daughter.

Well lets put this into perspective. You ask santa for a cd of The Who, but your mom screws up and gets you a CD of The Guess Who. And after that its revealed that there is no santa and youve been lied to. People dont want to be given hope then have it taken away. Alot of people wanted hope that when bo left the person that replaced him would be better, on paper hes not. The guy who replaces him says hes not above getting people in here who knows more about things then he does. Rumor mill flys that hes not. Hence the freak out. Do you want 4 more years of sh**ty football with a guy who says golly and thats swell. I like Riley but hes is on a very very short leash with the fans.

So now you are a psychic.

+1

A lot of questioning about coaches we don't know a lot about. It's hard to judge how they'll do in this situation because they haven't been in this situation before.

Can we save the bitching and questioning until after they give us a reason to bitch and question? Good lord.

Give them a chance. See what they do. If it sucks whine all you want.

Agreed. He is on a short leash. Glad Bo is gone but his staff had better work out.

No, but stats dont lie. Mike Riley does not have the best stats and that would let you know that if he doesnt recognize on his areas that he needs to prove then he isnt doing what he says he needs to do and he needs to take his happy ass back to oreagon st. Can you honestly tell me even if hes building his staft and trying to get something rolling here. If he does 2 5-7 seasons here back to back hes gone. No way, no way in hell he survives that. He has 2 seasons to make it to the champ game or hes gone. Fans and boosters wont put up with it.

No, but stats dont lie. Mike Riley does not have the best stats and that would let you know that if he doesnt recognize on his areas that he needs to prove then he isnt doing what he says he needs to do and he needs to take his happy ass back to oreagon st. Can you honestly tell me even if hes building his staft and trying to get something rolling here. If he does 2 5-7 seasons here back to back hes gone. No way, no way in hell he survives that. He has 2 seasons to make it to the champ game or hes gone. Fans and boosters wont put up with it.

BigRed please check the stats before you post. Oregon St. plays against offenses in the Pac 10 that are far better than what we played against all year. The Husker under Bo would probably not have a much better record. And yes the talent level is much better at Nebraska.

Ok checking stats.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... nope mine check out. 5-7 last year. We can look at ISU stats also..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ok so there 2 and 10 but they played lots of top 25 teams so they must be really stellar as well. Cummon man, im not trying to be a debbie downer but im wearing a chasity belt to keep some of you guys from pumping sunshine up my a**

• Fire 1

Ok checking stats.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... nope mine check out. 5-7 last year. We can look at ISU stats also..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ok so there 2 and 10 but they played lots of top 25 teams so they must be really stellar as well. Cummon man, im not trying to be a debbie downer but im wearing a chasity belt to keep some of you guys from pumping sunshine up my a**

That is fine, but do not rain on my sunny day!

So Riley is going to saddle this team with his DC from Oregon State? I'm okay with the LB coach and Special Teams coach...but he had an opportunity to get someone of quality in this position and failed--if the Beavers were ready to run him out on a rail for fielding a poor Defense, what will happen when the same s**t show to Lincoln?

It's like the Callahan s**t all over again, but with more Brylcream, AARP discounts, and pockets full of s****y hard candies

The last line made me laugh so hard I snorted.

So Riley is going to saddle this team with his DC from Oregon State? I'm okay with the LB coach and Special Teams coach...but he had an opportunity to get someone of quality in this position and failed--if the Beavers were ready to run him out on a rail for fielding a poor Defense, what will happen when the same s**t show to Lincoln?

It's like the Callahan s**t all over again, but with more Brylcream, AARP discounts, and pockets full of s****y hard candies

The last line made me laugh so hard I snorted.

so, no splash hire from Sean Eichorst?....OFW......... :ahhhhhhhh