Did you watch Ohio state last night

Did anybody notice how physical OSU was last night , very strong very physical. Alot like we used to be. I have serious questions about the new staffs' dedication to S+C .What film i have watched on rileys osu showed them getting pushed around alot on both sides of the ball. It seems to me that if we want to get over the hump, with the quality of players we can get here, that what we might lack in athleticism we need to make up in brute strength, conditioning and proper technique. I will be interested in seeing the amount of attention that this crucial component gets from this staff. Lets just say it doesn't look like it is trending ^

Did anybody notice how physical OSU was last night , very strong very physical. Alot like we used to be. I have serious questions about the new staffs' dedication to S+C .What film i have watched on rileys osu showed them getting pushed around alot on both sides of the ball. It seems to me that if we want to get over the hump, with the quality of players we can get here, that what we might lack in athleticism we need to make up in brute strength, conditioning and proper technique. I will be interested in seeing the amount of attention that this crucial component gets from this staff. Lets just say it doesn't look like it is trending ^

The last thing it is is the lifting weights part. Every single team has guys who can bench x amount and squat x amount. I have always felt this physical thing is mental and emotional.

• Fire 3

The last thing it is is the lifting weights part. Every single team has guys who can bench x amount and squat x amount. I have always felt this physical thing is mental and emotional.

I guess when they were tapping out after just one play alot of the time maybe they were just emotionally stressed.

Take a look at who has the NFL combine record for benching 225 lbs and what school he came from.

Take a look at who has the NFL combine record for benching 225 lbs and what school he came from.

its not just strength, its endurance.....and mental toughness.

• Fire 1

I know, the Big 10 is better than the Pac 12 in every aspect. I don't even know what the Pac 12 doesn't just fold. The stomping Michigan State put on Oregon was amazing. Out physicalled them and everything. I'll even bet the top 6 teams in the Big 10 would have run away with the Pac 12 title.

Listen guys. The Big 10 is considered the worst power 5 conference. It's not ten years ago and the Pac 12 isn't the weak conference you think it is.

• Fire 1

I know, the Big 10 is better than the Pac 12 in every aspect. I don't even know what the Pac 12 doesn't just fold. The stomping Michigan State put on Oregon was amazing. Out physicalled them and everything. I'll even bet the top 6 teams in the Big 10 would have run away with the Pac 12 title.

Listen guys. The Big 10 is considered the worst power 5 conference. It's not ten years ago and the Pac 12 isn't the weak conference you think it is.

there are only 2 teams in the big...OSU and MSU......the Pac has many....

The fitness level of OSU is impressive to say the least. Their players look the part, they look a lot like Alabama. Big, fit and strong.

I couldn't help but notice the way Bosa threw the Wisky TE's around like little kids. He absolutely abused them. The same TE's who manhandled the NU DE's. OSU is on a different plane from NU and the rest of the conference. Training, talent, all of it. They are at just the beginning of a streak of dominance. Unfortunately.

The fitness level of OSU is impressive to say the least. Their players look the part, they look a lot like Alabama. Big, fit and strong.

I couldn't help but notice the way Bosa threw the Wisky TE's around like little kids. He absolutely abused them. The same TE's who manhandled the NU DE's. OSU is on a different plane from NU and the rest of the conference. Training, talent, all of it. They are at just the beginning of a streak of dominance. Unfortunately.

agree, they look like football players, our guys look like girls.

I think you have to throw out what happened at weak sister Oregon State and go on Riley's experience. I get the feeling that the administration and boosters didn't exactly give it the old college try there and were happy just to not get killed. I think we'll know soon enough if Riley has what it takes to take this 9 or 10-3 team and git-r-done. You can see from the Pelini and Solich records that padding your stats against bottom-feeders has nothing to do with competing with the big boys. "We have the resources" is kind of a joke too....Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan and Wisconsin don't have the resources? It's like we left a league with one Texas and joined one with at least four.

At this point, I'm glad we weren't the sacrificial lambs lead to that slaughter on Saturday night.

If Bo had gotten to that game, he'd have been fired if the outcome had been the same on Saturday night, LOL. That was that bad.

Shows that it really wasn't that hard to do what needed to be done with Wisconsin. Keep contain on the outside runs for Gordon, defend the TE.

Game. Set. PLAYOFF.

I guess when they were tapping out after just one play alot of the time maybe they were just emotionally stressed.

This was a coaching move, entirely intentional, and had nothing to do with being out of shape. It had everything to do with a hockey philosophy, with frequent line changes, where they guys were supposed to give it their all for a play or two, go to the side & rest a second, then go back & do it over again.

Before Ameer got hurt he was on pace to break Rozier's rushing record, so this fantasy about being out of shape has no merit.