Went to my son's Christmas program at church last night. So brutal. I apologize to my parents for putting them through that when I was a kid.

Yeah, I went to my kid's Christmas play too. He didn't sing or do any of the goofy hand motions. Just stood there in his animal costume, looking miserable. (Dressed as a wolf. Did they have wolves at the nativity scene? I missed that part of the bible. lol). I felt bad for the little fella. My wife was ticked off at him. I'm like, "Honey, he's four years old. Who cares?"
  • Fire 6

Went to my son's Christmas program at church last night. So brutal. I apologize to my parents for putting them through that when I was a kid.

Yeah, I went to my kid's Christmas play too. He didn't sing or do any of the goofy hand motions. Just stood there in his animal costume, looking miserable. (Dressed as a wolf. Did they have wolves at the nativity scene? I missed that part of the bible. lol). I felt bad for the little fella. My wife was ticked off at him. I'm like, "Honey, he's four years old. Who cares?"

My son doesn't have to dress up as anything, but he has been belting out his Christmas songs for the last two weeks. He's really excited to sing with his class, so I'm just glad that he's excited about it.

• Fire 4

We could have been at the same play. None of the 4 year olds dressed like animals sang or did anything. It was actually kind of funny

• Fire 4