GT: Cincinnati at Nebraska - 8PM - BTN

I would also add that t.p. has to decide better on his shot selections for us to get better. Last few games he has made some questionable plays.

Agreed, but when is open he is not getting the ball fast enough. He & Shields both get frustrated very easily.

And it shows..their body language is very telling of how the team is playing

Ugly, ugly, ugly game......as expected......but the crowd and the team stayed in it and good for them. (Very few early departures)

I continue to wonder why Shavon has become so hesitant when initially receiving the ball....? He used to catch and shoot in rhythm, but now almost always gives a head fake and drives.

Not that the drive isn't a great option, but he has become so predictable that the head fake doesn't fool anyone.

Petteway & Sheilds need to take a spelling class as there is no I in TEAM!

You should join them...Shields

But at least I know what teamwork is! 75% of our turnovers are one vs. the rest of the other team BS. Good players get the rest of the team involved. Cincinnati had 11 A & we had 3. Pathetic!

I'm not disagreeing with you. I personally feel that we are still weak at PG. Tarin Smith and our diaper dandy Glynn Watson next season will be able to handle it. Petteway is a step above Shields and it is a rather large step in terms of carelessness

But at least I know what teamwork is! 75% of our turnovers are one vs. the rest of the other team BS. Good players get the rest of the team involved. Cincinnati had 11 A & we had 3. Pathetic!

I'm not disagreeing with you. I personally feel that we are still weak at PG. Tarin Smith and our diaper dandy Glynn Watson next season will be able to handle it. Petteway is a step above Shields and it is a rather large step in terms of carelessness

Agree! If Petteway continues to play like he is, he will be back next year.

This might be an understatement. If Tai has truly been moved to the 2 guard spot I think Miles needs to let Tarin start and bring Benny off the bench. Not that one is better than the other but Benny would always provide that spark that the team needed when he came in. Plus if we're going to rely on Terran and Shield to bring the ball up like we seem to do then I think we'd be better off with another shooter on the floor and Tarin is better than Benny in that aspect.

That Cincinnati team that #Nebrasketball beat in 2OT? Just beat No. 19 San Diego State in OT tonight.

Beat me to the post....

But it's certainly worth noting...........sure our game with Cincy was ugly............but it was a "W" !

It seems like a few fans would rather bitch about style and not give any credit to the final.

(I'd much rather be 6-3 going to Hawaii than 5-4 but gushing about scoring 90 in a losing effort)

That Cincinnati team that #Nebrasketball beat in 2OT? Just beat No. 19 San Diego State in OT tonight.

Still doesnt make up for the losses to Creighton and Incarate Word.

We can move past those in the Diamond Classic. But at this point, we have a long way to go... but Miles got this team to make changes last year, so i believe he can do it this year.