Warren staying on staff

Amac3309

They better keep Brown. That dude produced two guys mentioned on Heisman list at RB, and a Mackey candidate when he was the TE coach. I understand the OC may want to bring his own guys, but it would be a huge loss to not retain Brown.

If we could get Brown to recruit like he coaches I agree with you

I think the ability to develop a player is much more valuable asset than recruiting one. We know firsthand that getting some good recruits doesn't mean squat if we cant develop it. Have him recruit the midwest area. Most of the new staff will know nothing about Nebraska and the boarder states.

• Fire 2

They better keep Brown. That dude produced two guys mentioned on Heisman list at RB, and a Mackey candidate when he was the TE coach. I understand the OC may want to bring his own guys, but it would be a huge loss to not retain Brown.

If we could get Brown to recruit like he coaches I agree with you

I think the ability to develop a player is much more valuable asset than recruiting one. We know firsthand that getting some good recruits doesn't mean squat if we cant develop it. Have him recruit the midwest area. Most of the new staff will know nothing about Nebraska and the boarder states.

Brown recruits little to none. If he isn't coaching he is preaching the gospel. Nothing wrong with that but I would rather find a coach that recruits and develops talent. Resources are not an issue here at NU

Yeah. I would also not mind having kaz or fisher.

Eh I'm good if they move on, Fisher seems like a great guy and good coach for what we asked the recievers dining that offense but I think they will be asked to do more and need a coach that has more experience

They have as much experience as Bray.... As for what they will be asked to do, how does anyone know what that will be at this point? Care to define the position needs for the "Smorgasbord" offense? :confucius

Eh I'm good if they move on, Fisher seems like a great guy and good coach for what we asked the recievers dining that offense but I think they will be asked to do more and need a coach that has more experience

They have as much experience as Bray.... As for what they will be asked to do, how does anyone know what that will be at this point? Care to define the position needs for the "Smorgasbord" offense? :confucius

im saying a WR coach with more experience specifically, or at least a better sense of what MR wants his recievers to do, who knows what MR will do but im pretty sure the recievers will have to do more than block and run deep routes

im saying a WR coach with more experience specifically, or at least a better sense of what MR wants his recievers to do, who knows what MR will do but im pretty sure the recievers will have to do more than block and run deep routes

That would be Brennan...but he ain't coming so why not hold Fisher over for a year or two? He recruits, players are familiar with him, and you'd be gambling on a new guy anyhow. I just never thought it was the receiver end of the passing game that was broken.

• Fire 2

The last couple years the receivers more than likely did what our previous OC wanted. Block and run deep routes. Bell and Westercamp were the featured receivers and only one of those comes back next year. I don't doubt Fisher could teach all his receivers to do whatever the new OC wants to accomplish. Whether he gets the job will remain to be seen. I personally thought our receivers did well even though the injury bug took out several starters plus he recruits very well.