Gangwish suspended?

Warrior10

Wow. The are a lot of pu&&ies on this board. It's an effin coon. I don't care if he took a selfie with it and I couldn't care less if he beat it with a shop towel. For dbag Eichorst to suspend him for it because PETA is absolutely bs. I suppose all the yuppies on this board will tell me now that we have a team rule that says you can't kill coons and take selfies with them? Just exactly what is he being suspended for? Highly doubt there's a rule against killing coons and there isn't a law against it either. Our AD is exactly what Bo said he is and he just keeps proving it. And all you defending Eichorst make me vomit in my mouth. You obviously didn't grow up in a rural area where coon hunting is a popular past times for kids and hell for that matter, adults. I literally just got in from taking my sons coon calling/hunting. And guess what, clubs are cheaper than bullets! Oh no, now everyone will condemn me for killing a poor defensless animal. Oh well, another $12 for my kids college fund.

He's suspended for being a dumbass.

And, please explain to a fellow hunter, what in the hell is the point of raccoon hunting?

Wow. The are a lot of pu&&ies on this board. It's an effin coon. I don't care if he took a selfie with it and I couldn't care less if he beat it with a shop towel. For dbag Eichorst to suspend him for it because PETA is absolutely bs. I suppose all the yuppies on this board will tell me now that we have a team rule that says you can't kill coons and take selfies with them? Just exactly what is he being suspended for? Highly doubt there's a rule against killing coons and there isn't a law against it either. Our AD is exactly what Bo said he is and he just keeps proving it. And all you defending Eichorst make me vomit in my mouth. You obviously didn't grow up in a rural area where coon hunting is a popular past times for kids and hell for that matter, adults. I literally just got in from taking my sons coon calling/hunting. And guess what, clubs are cheaper than bullets! Oh no, now everyone will condemn me for killing a poor defensless animal. Oh well, another $12 for my kids college fund.

So, what I'm hearing is that there was a benefit to all of this.

And, please explain to a fellow hunter, what in the hell is the point of raccoon hunting?

I guess that's your opinion. My opinion he isn't a dumbass. He was bored and found something to do that yuppies and town folk don't understand. I could care less that he posted a picture of it. Guys post pictures of themselves with deer, turkeys, other game when they get them don't they? Should they be suspended? What about guys that make a bad shot on a deer and end up cutting it's throat? Suspend them too? Growing up, we not only hunted coons, possums, coyotes, hell we'd trap them and even catch them with our bare hands. Why? Because it is fun! Shoot, we caught a coon, took pictures with it, and tamed it. Small town, not much to do, you grow up finding things to do. The point of coon hunting? Well....right now, they are $12 a piece sold to my fur buyer, $14 if I skin them myself. $18 for a black squirrel. Badgers will bring more and so will coyotes. Using a call, you can make $1500-$2000 in a pretty short time if you work at it.

• Fire 1

I guess that's your opinion. My opinion he isn't a dumbass. He was bored and found something to do that yuppies and town folk don't understand. I could care less that he posted a picture of it. Guys post pictures of themselves with deer, turkeys, other game when they get them don't they? Should they be suspended? What about guys that make a bad shot on a deer and end up cutting it's throat? Suspend them too? Growing up, we not only hunted coons, possums, coyotes, hell we'd trap them and even catch them with our bare hands. Why? Because it is fun! Shoot, we caught a coon, took pictures with it, and tamed it. Small town, not much to do, you grow up finding things to do. The point of coon hunting? Well....right now, they are $12 a piece sold to my fur buyer, $14 if I skin them myself. $18 for a black squirrel. Badgers will bring more and so will coyotes. Using a call, you can make $1500-$2000 in a pretty short time if you work at it.

Had Jack jumped into lions cage at henery doorly and been eatin.. Should the lion be killed.. Bludgeoned to death by a wrench?

Yes, he's a dumbass.

I highly doubt Gangwish was out to make a few bucks, he did something stupid and rage killed an animal because he was dumb.

I'm far from a yuppie or a town folk, and I'm convinced what he did merited punishment. Not for the act, for the reasons I've already given.

His selfie is about the furthest thing from people taking pictures with a trophy buck.

Lincoln isn't a small town.

Had Jack jumped into lions cage at henery doorly and been eatin.. Should the lion be killed.. Bludgeoned to death by a wrench?

yes that is a perfect analogy lol

Yes, he's a dumbass.

I highly doubt Gangwish was out to make a few bucks, he did something stupid and rage killed an animal because he was dumb.

I'm far from a yuppie or a town folk, and I'm convinced what he did merited punishment. Not for the act, for the reasons I've already given.

His selfie is about the furthest thing from people taking pictures with a trophy buck.

Gangwish isn't from Lincoln. As far as my understanding he didn't catch this thing in the middle of O street either. You can be in the country so to speak and still be technically in the city limits.

Yes, he's a dumbass.

Couldn't care less if Lincoln isn't a small town. Doesn't mean he don't still have small town roots and habits. No, he wasn't out to make money, but you yourself being the hunter you claim to be, had asked me the purpose of coon hunting so I gave you the facts about it. And no, a pic with a buck isn't any different than one with a coon if you grew up living that lifestyle, no different at all. The fact you're convince what he did merits any punishment at all says yes, you are a yuppie.