Gangwish suspended?

Warrior10

Oh wah. He can cry me a river. Don't take selfies with dead ot soon to be dead animals. You're either an idiot or a cruel idiot. Either way, he deserves something and Riley is too new to it all to do anything so nothing to see here imo.

Are you serious?

Yeah I am. Is there something wrong with that? I'm no animal conservationist but either one of two things occurred; he either tried to kill the racoon so he could take a picture with it and got bit in the process. Or, he tried to take a picture with a life racoon and got bit and decided to kill the racoon. Again either way it's a dumb dumb move. And one is f'd up cause it's his fault he got bit for messing with a wild animal.

well, I can guarantee you Gangwish has killed hundreds of coons that WERENT trying to bite him, FOR FUN.

Is coon hunting not legal in a city? What the hell difference does it make. A harmless picture transpiring into self defense? And he has to be suspended for it? Because of pressure from a garbage organization like PETA? Cmon. What the hell is wrong with this country and political correctness?

Not saying I disagree with you but hunting a raccoon with a rifle and bashing one to death with a wrench are kind of different.

it tried to bite him.

theyre a nuisance animal. Theyre declared so. it's why you can hunt them without a liscense. Same as a cyote.

He was bitten. Needed tested for rabies. That god damn thing was gonna be beheaded and the head sent in for testing anyway. That's the whole lack of common sense in all this.

f#*k PETA.

In ending, serious question. What's the new punishment when you hit a coon on the road with your car? What's the new law? I'm dead serious.

Is that the rule after being bitten by an animal? Serious question. If I am bitten by any animal, it's my job to try to kill it by any means necessary to have it tested for rabies?

I am on your side. I think it is silly but Gangwish chose to post the pics and the story. Now he has to deal with consequences. Right wrong or indifferent.

And I have no idea what the law is about running over animals. I would prefer not to so as to avoid damage to my car.

St.Paul: I think having the animal tested (meaning must be dead) helps decide the amount of rabies shots needed, or needed at all.

Oh wah. He can cry me a river. Don't take selfies with dead ot soon to be dead animals. You're either an idiot or a cruel idiot. Either way, he deserves something and Riley is too new to it all to do anything so nothing to see here imo.

Are you serious?
Yeah I am. Is there something wrong with that? I'm no animal conservationist but either one of two things occurred; he either tried to kill the racoon so he could take a picture with it and got bit in the process. Or, he tried to take a picture with a life racoon and got bit and decided to kill the racoon. Again either way it's a dumb dumb move. And one is f'd up cause it's his fault he got bit for messing with a wild animal.

well, I can guarantee you Gangwish has killed hundreds of coons that WERENT trying to bite him, FOR FUN.

Is coon hunting not legal in a city? What the hell difference does it make. A harmless picture transpiring into self defense? And he has to be suspended for it? Because of pressure from a garbage organization like PETA? Cmon. What the hell is wrong with this country and political correctness?

Not saying I disagree with you but hunting a raccoon with a rifle and bashing one to death with a wrench are kind of different.

it tried to bite him.

theyre a nuisance animal. Theyre declared so. it's why you can hunt them without a liscense. Same as a cyote.

He was bitten. Needed tested for rabies. That god damn thing was gonna be beheaded and the head sent in for testing anyway. That's the whole lack of common sense in all this.

f#*k PETA.

In ending, serious question. What's the new punishment when you hit a coon on the road with your car? What's the new law? I'm dead serious.

Is that the rule after being bitten by an animal? Serious question. If I am bitten by any animal, it's my job to try to kill it by any means necessary to have it tested for rabies?

I am on your side. I think it is silly but Gangwish chose to post the pics and the story. Now he has to deal with consequences. Right wrong or indifferent.

And I have no idea what the law is about running over animals. I would prefer not to so as to avoid damage to my car.

He didn't have to kill the animal. He could have gone in and gotten the shots for rabies and paid the consequences for being a dumba$$

• Fire 1

Are you serious?

it tried to bite him.

f#*k PETA.

Well, it'd be nice to get ahold of it somehow to get it tested. I'd say in self-defense, yeah, it is my job to kill the damn thing.

Wasn't the raccoon acting in self defense?

• Fire 2

Are you serious?

it tried to bite him.

f#*k PETA.

He didn't have to kill the animal. He could have gone in and gotten the shots for rabies and paid the consequences for being a dumba$$

And let a rabies animal rome around lincoln? No thanks, rabies aren't something to mess around with. Not something I think a chance should be taken with.

That being said, iirc, the animal tested negative.

Are you serious?

it tried to bite him.

f#*k PETA.

f#*k that. Racoons are a nuisance. There's just no sense in all this. This wasnt someones dog or cat. It was a frickin racoon. Some of you defending PETA or the Coon in this, intended or not, need your head checked. Seriously.

And yeah, I am getting pretty heated about, cuz I myself have also killed hundreds of coons in my day, by means that would make PETA probably kill themselves.

• Fire 1

Are you serious?

it tried to bite him.

f#*k PETA.

Well, it'd be nice to get ahold of it somehow to get it tested. I'd say in self-defense, yeah, it is my job to kill the damn thing.

Wasn't the raccoon acting in self defense?

Yep. Survival of the fittest. Humans are where they are for a reason.

• Fire 1

Are you serious?

it tried to bite him.

f#*k PETA.

And let a rabies animal rome around lincoln? No thanks, rabies aren't something to mess around with. Not something I think a chance should be taken with.

That is true. But it occurred at night at and its not liked it wasnt provoked

Are you serious?

it tried to bite him.

f#*k PETA.

That is true. But it occurred at night at and its not liked it wasnt provoked

Ya, like I said...I can see the "PR" reasons depending on how long the suspension is, but I don't agree with it.

Some of you are hilarious!

Self defense? Yes, he was just walking down the street and a vicious racoon attacked him!! What Bull$h!T!!!!

And now he saved the citizens of Lincoln from a possible rabid wild beast? I guess he is a modern day hero. Who knew?

He got caught acting like a tough guy jack ass and is getting what you get when you behave that way.

• Fire 1