"John Papuchis to go it alone as DC in last game at Nebraska" - AP

I expected nothing less than this 'throw Bo under the bus now that he's gone' crap from his spineless 'yes man' coordinators. Yes, I am sure Bo micromanaged them & made their jobs difficult. Guess what? They could have left & got a different job...they chose to keep working for Bo.

I can't tell who you are mad at, everyone?

i was thinking no one.

Yeah, that post makes that much sense.

Not mad at all Mr. Watson...just disgusted & ready for Tim Beck & John Papuchis to GTFO. I am glad Bo is gone...but I find it unprofessional & cowardly how Beck & Papuchis have both (when speaking to media) thrown their former boss under the boss (something neither of them would have enough spine to do if he were still here).

EDIT - I suppose Beck never threw anyone under the bus he just said "No comment" when asked if Pelini let him run the offense the way he wanted to. I just don't like the guy.

Papuchis' comments in the posted article just reek of excuses...pretty sure John Papuchis' is making six figures so how about taking some accountability for your job performance instead of saying you didn't really have any say in how the defense was ran.

• Fire 1

Not mad at all Mr. Watson...just disgusted & ready for Tim Beck & John Papuchis to GTFO. I am glad Bo is gone...but I find it unprofessional & cowardly how Beck & Papuchis have both (when speaking to media) thrown their former boss under the boss (something neither of them would have enough spine to do if he were still here).

no different than 90% that still had Bos back not 6 weeks ago, and apparently a select someone(s) that decided to push the record button. I dint see the problem here. Bo threw ALL of us under the bus.

Anyone using common sense knew Pap was not qualified to do the job. It is unfair to think he could. I would like to see what he has actually learned. I want him to have the best game possible, for him, but most of all, for the kids, and the Nebraska fans.

Bo was the problem, not Beck, not Pap, not Kaz, none of the assistants. The buck stops with Bo. He selected them, put most in over their heads, so he could run the show. He ran it out of town. These guys have one last job to do for Nebraska, we should all be wishing for their best performance, for them and the team.

I hope to see unparalleled effort, win or lose, play to the end. SC is a good team, a win against them will be noticed, a direct step in the right direction.

• Fire 2

Fair enough skersfan...I agree with everything you said...

My issue is Papuchis making excuses for his job performance to the media...the university isn't paying him north of $200,000 a year so he can play crybaby to the media about how he never really got to run the defense. Cut the excuses, John, & get the **** to work

EDIT - I'll add that everything Papuchis said may very well be 100% true. Thats something that could be discussed with a potential future employer during an interview...it shouldn't be brought up to media 5 days before the bowl game

My issue is Papuchis making excuses for his job performance to the media...the university isn't paying him north of $200,000 a year so he can play crybaby to the media about how he never really got to run the defense. Cut the excuses, John, & get the **** to work

EDIT - I'll add that everything Papuchis said may very well be 100% true. Thats something that could be discussed with a potential future employer during an interview...it shouldn't be brought up to media 5 days before the bowl game

I think most people wouldnt blame paps for wanting to set the record straight. I would do the same. He admitted to this basically being a job interview so im sure he is working hard.

I think this is a little too critical of Beck and Papuchis. Do you always speak your mind to your boss (or customers) and does your boss (or customers) rely on intimidation as Pelini does?

I'm actually excited to see what Beck and Paps can do. I'm of the opinion Bo was the biggest problem on this team, by far. I'd have liked to have seen the assistants freed up of his negative influence and micromanagement several games back.

Anyone using common sense knew Pap was not qualified to do the job. It is unfair to think he could. I would like to see what he has actually learned. I want him to have the best game possible, for him, but most of all, for the kids, and the Nebraska fans.

Bo was the problem, not Beck, not Pap, not Kaz, none of the assistants. The buck stops with Bo. He selected them, put most in over their heads, so he could run the show. He ran it out of town. These guys have one last job to do for Nebraska, we should all be wishing for their best performance, for them and the team.

I hope to see unparalleled effort, win or lose, play to the end. SC is a good team, a win against them will be noticed, a direct step in the right direction.

WE WILL NOT GET BLOWN OUT. We will cover the number. Bank on it.

I expected nothing less than this 'throw Bo under the bus now that he's gone' crap from his spineless 'yes man' coordinators. Yes, I am sure Bo micromanaged them & made their jobs difficult. Guess what? They could have left & got a different job...they chose to keep working for Bo.

BAM!

I agree with this guy.

EDIT - I suppose Beck never threw anyone under the bus he just said "No comment" when asked if Pelini let him run the offense the way he wanted to. I just don't like the guy.

Papuchis' comments in the posted article just reek of excuses...pretty sure John Papuchis' is making six figures so how about taking some accountability for your job performance instead of saying you didn't really have any say in how the defense was ran.

This guys on a roll. Another plus 1.

BAM!

I agree with this guy.

well, i figure Bo just got what he deserved........the whole bunch were incompetent!