Jim Harbaugh reportedly heading to Michigan

r06ue1

Michigan is going to be broker than a broke dick dog for a few years

hahahahaha you dont get it, do you?

enlighten me

Michigan has the money...They wouldn't offer if they didn't.

They without a doubt hired "up". MU fans are excited and "can't wait" while NU fans are stuck in "wait and see..."

Big difference about the excitement behind the hires. Excitement drives revenue.

edit: before I get blasted, even the fans excited about Riley have said to "give him a chance", "wait and see"...Most fans are more excited about the absence of Bo rather than the presence of Riley. There is a lot of doubt in Nebraska. I don't get the sense of that in Michigan.

• Fire 1

enlighten me

They without a doubt hired "up". MU fans are excited and "can't wait" while NU fans are stuck in "wait and see..."

Big difference about the excitement behind the hires.

True, but I think Michigan is going to be paying for this hire for many years to come. I don't see Harbaugh staying in the college ranks for long. I'm not impressed with him as a coach either.

enlighten me

True, but I think Michigan is going to be paying for this hire for many years to come. I don't see Harbaugh staying in the college ranks for long. I'm not impressed with him as a coach either.

If he leaves on his own, they will owe nothing, heck, they might even get paid handsomely from the buyout. Nebraska's coach may also potentially retire in 5 years, or he may coach for 15 more. Same with Harbaugh. At least Harbaugh roots at Michigan that will help to keep him there.

Honest question, why are you not impressed?

enlighten me

If he leaves on his own, they will owe nothing, heck, they might even get paid handsomely from the buyout. Nebraska's coach may also potentially retire in 5 years, or he may coach for 15 more. Same with Harbaugh. At least Harbaugh roots at Michigan that will help to keep him there.

I can't really pinpoint why. But there's just something about him that makes me believe Michigan sold its soul to the devil if they do in fact hire him. Looking at his coaching record, he had two decent seasons at Stanford but his first two were losing seasons. At San Fran, he seems to have lost control of his teams with some reports saying he's not respected. Plus he comes across as a whiny ass bitch.

enlighten me

I can't really pinpoint why. But there's just something about him that makes me believe Michigan sold its soul to the devil if they do in fact hire him. Looking at his coaching record, he had two decent seasons at Stanford but his first two were losing seasons. At San Fran, he seems to have lost control of his teams with some reports saying he's not respected. Plus he comes across as a whiny ass bitch.

I think it would be great for Michigan and the Big Ten as well, but you never know......Be careful what you wish for Michigan....

His 4 win season was a drastic improvement and he had them in BCS bowls his fourth year. He also has made the 49ers a force again. I can see him lose some respect in the NFL locker rooms, he doesn't seem to coddle players. That is what scares me about him at Michigan. He will turn it into a powerhouse again, my gut feeling.

Some see whiny, I see intense. That stuff doesn't bother me. I felt the same way about Pelini, that is the only way I'll compare the two. Harbaugh is a better coach and will win more games..

• Fire 2