Nice comments from Kenny Bell about future

yawwwwwnnn...this board has collectively bitched about Bell and his "injuries" for the better party of the last 18 months. throwing a solid block doesn't negate the missed games that were as expected as Bo's 4 losses.

Can you fault a guy for injury? The guy was as good of a blocker at receiver that I've seen at the college level, just superb.... Oh, he also broke the Nebraska career receiving record, and even at a program with a rushing attack tradition, that's impressive...

Our offense hasn't been built around a rushing attack since Frank Solich was in charge.

If Riley pans out and stays here for a while you can bank on Kenny Bell's receiving records being broken pretty quickly.

I just demand that these guys handle things better.

You demand that they handle things the way that you want them to, and when they don't you drag them through the mud and are glad to see them no longer part of 'your' team.

What's really unfair is that some people are throwing so much fault at Kenny, even though they're also throwing all the fault at Bo. If Bo was as awful as people say, then any shortcomings that people hypothetically associate with Kenny were a product of a toxic environment, which was hardly his fault.

I for one think that the toxic environment was way worse than the last audio that came out. Feel bad for the players and the new staff, because the brain washing will be tough to reverse.

I just demand that these guys handle things better.

You demand that they handle things the way that you want them to, and when they don't you drag them through the mud and are glad to see them no longer part of 'your' team.

What's really unfair is that some people are throwing so much fault at Kenny, even though they're also throwing all the fault at Bo. If Bo was as awful as people say, then any shortcomings that people hypothetically associate with Kenny were a product of a toxic environment, which was hardly his fault.

I for one think that the toxic environment was way worse than the last audio that came out. Feel bad for the players and the new staff, because the brain washing will be tough to reverse.

Kenny didn't want Bo to get fired. He liked Bo. Since when is loyalty a character flaw?

yawwwwwnnn...this board has collectively bitched about Bell and his "injuries" for the better party of the last 18 months. throwing a solid block doesn't negate the missed games that were as expected as Bo's 4 losses.

Are you getting Bell mixed up with someone else? I remember Bell having injuries, but not missing games because of them. I remember him playing hurt, and having to leave mid game, but never flat out missing games. We were reminded in the Holiday Bowl what a healthy Kenny Bell looks like. He was a great Husker, and he will be missed. Good luck with the rest of your career Kenny!

think he missed a game or two due to groin injury.. I have had that injury (once), hard to walk sometimes, cant imagine taking a shot to the boys in a football game while that was healing.. tough kid that Kenny.

So tough he "couldn't lift his arm after games" and then miraculously have the ability to go to The Bar and tweet pics of himself.

Percocets baby!

He's been know to troll on twitter from time to time.

Groin pulls (more properly adductor strains) can be very difficult to play with depending on severity. They tend to make change of direction more difficult so can be a big problem if you are trying to run crisp routes. It can really hamper your ability to be very effective as a receiver. Also, like most muscle strains, they tend to be nagging injuries and may be better after a few days rest, but re-aggravated easily in a game.

Are you getting Bell mixed up with someone else? I remember Bell having injuries, but not missing games because of them. I remember him playing hurt, and having to leave mid game, but never flat out missing games. We were reminded in the Holiday Bowl what a healthy Kenny Bell looks like. He was a great Husker, and he will be missed. Good luck with the rest of your career Kenny!

think he missed a game or two due to groin injury.. I have had that injury (once), hard to walk sometimes, cant imagine taking a shot to the boys in a football game while that was healing.. tough kid that Kenny.
So tough he "couldn't lift his arm after games" and then miraculously have the ability to go to The Bar and tweet pics of himself.
How many arms does it take to work a cell phone? He had an issue with 1 shoulder/arm, not both.

He said nice things and some of you still complain!

Sometimes I think most of the posters on this site are girls..."Oh my god, I was at Target today and when I got in line, I was behind this other girl and...listen to this...I started to put my stuff down and she grabbed one of those dividing sticks...like I was going to buy anything similar to what that skanky sloot with the bad boob job and more make-up than Ronald McDonald was going to buy" sigh..."This is why I don't have friends that are girls...they are so bitchy"

Seems like kenny got tons of hate from you guys because he didn't take the high road at every opportunity. Yet it's perfectly ok for us grown men to take the low road. Some of you seem so brittle I can't even imagine how you would handle being in his situation.

Sure he said some stupid stuff and wasn't exactly who we wanted him to be but he was a good player and and a good kid and most of all he was a husker.

Guess you hurt the ones you love most.

• Fire 1