The Starting Lineup Campaign Thread

knapplc

When I caved on allowing campaigning, I was hoping there would be clever & funny campaigns, something to amuse everyone. This idea will get reevaluated at the end of the Starting Lineup, as will several other changes.

why? I haven't seen anyone complain. It has been enjoyable

Everything will be reevaluated because that's just common sense. I want to make this whole thing more funner for everyone.

Just like last year, I'm going to solicit all the input people want to give when we're done. Please give me your feedback as well.

oh ok that makes more sense. Will do

The jersey campaign thread is doing the opposite for me.. people who keep posting in here most likely wont get my vote... Comes off desperate. I would prefer to vote for those who have been quality posters all year, not for the last 3 weeks.

14_48.jpg

A4lSmz0.jpg

I hope the first picture was of a cat or something... It didnt work.

Floating George Bush head made me nervous.... I might vote for you, just because i am scared.

The jersey campaign thread is doing the opposite for me.. people who keep posting in here most likely wont get my vote... Comes off desperate. I would prefer to vote for those who have been quality posters all year, not for the last 3 weeks.

dude, it's all in good fun.

Kind of comes off as more desperate than a chubby girl at last call.

I should be nominated simply because I'm not a massive douche like I was last season. Hell I still got nominated when I was an asshat. Not nominating me this season would only cause me to believe that I should go back to being an asshated douche. It is up to you huskerboard. Which Hedley do You want?

Why does this question seem similar to; Have you stopped beating your wife?

• Fire 1

I should be nominated simply because I'm not a massive douche like I was last season. Hell I still got nominated when I was an asshat. Not nominating me this season would only cause me to believe that I should go back to being an asshated douche. It is up to you huskerboard. Which Hedley do You want?

Have you?

Have you?

Yes.....err I mean No...... damnit.