Muslims and terrorism

I don't know what is worst. The incoherent trash you just spewed or someone actually +1 what you said. Whatever dude, get off your soap box. Your faith is far from perfect my friend.

I'd like to make it coherent for you. I'm sorry for coming across poorly - I think your reasoning for yourself is inconsistent and am curious what actually lies at the heart of it.

Nothing lies at the heart of it. I have many reasons why I believe in not believing which may be why I seem inconsistent.

• Fire 1

I don't know what is worst. The incoherent trash you just spewed or someone actually +1 what you said. Whatever dude, get off your soap box. Your faith is far from perfect my friend.

I'd like to make it coherent for you. I'm sorry for coming across poorly - I think your reasoning for yourself is inconsistent and am curious what actually lies at the heart of it.

Nothing lies at the heart of it. I have many reasons why I believe in not believing which may be why I seem inconsistent.

life's a journey. create your own value system. don't let anyone indoctrinate you.
  • Fire 3

life's a journey. create your own value system. don't let anyone indoctrinate you.

That's why I go with Raptor Jesus.

cfec90f4-9cd5-451b-8512-8cb08bc888d0.jpg

• Fire 4

cfec90f4-9cd5-451b-8512-8cb08bc888d0.jpg

Raptor_Jesus_by_lordaquaticus.jpg

I didn't feel like starting a new thread so I thought I would throw this in here.

THE MARCH

461333444.0.jpg

I guess if it wasn't known until Friday that this was going to happen, I can understand Obama not being there. I would have thought someone higher than what went could have been there. I have the feeling the administration didn't realize how big this moment would be and didn't take it seriously. I'm not even talking about politically, or how it looks to the idiot American voters. It's an amazing moment that I wish our leaders could have been a part of.

What an amazing moment though. When was the last time actual leaders of countries marched together in protest and a show of support like this.

That said, the world should know how we stand on this issue and know the sacrifice we have made over the last 15 years fighting terrorism no matter if you agree with our tactics or not.

It will be interesting to see what comes of this. Is Europe now going to get serious about actually fighting terrorism? Yo Dudes....I'm behind you 100% on this. Go take care of it how you see fit.

• Fire 1

I do love debating with you knapp. I always learn something new.

I'm like an onion.

Round, layered and best when translucent?

You forgot the tear inducing odor.

No one forgets that, kimosabe.

Don't forget the fact that when chopped and added to almost any recipe, other than deserts, the flavor value rises.

T_O_B

I'm like an onion.

Don't forget the fact that when chopped and added to almost any recipe, other than deserts, the flavor value rises.

T_O_B

Are you threatening knapp?

ARE YOU HANNIBAL LECTOR?!?

I'm like an onion.

T_O_B

Are you threatening knapp?

ARE YOU HANNIBAL LECTOR?!?

Onions my man, onions.

T_O_B