****All Star Lineup from last 7 years****

Redux

As the votes sit now, this is how it shakes out. If only we could field this team for one season.

1st Team Offense

QB-Taylor Martinez

RB-Ameer Abdullah

WR-Kenny Bell

WR-Nate Swift

LT-Jeremiah Sirles

RT-Lyndon Murtha

LG-Seung Hoon choi

RG-Spencer Long

FB-Tyler Legate

TE-Kyler Reed

C-Mike Caputo

1st team Defense

DE-Randy Gregory

DE-Eric Martin

DT-Ndamukong Suh

DT-Jared Crick

LB-Lavonte David

LB-Phillip Dillard

LB-Will Compton

CBPrince Amukamara

CB-Alfonzo Dennard

FS-Dejon Gomes

SS-Eric Hagg

Kicking

K-Alex Henery

P-Alex Henery

• Fire 3

2nd team Offense

QB-Joe Ganz

RB-Rex Burkhead

WR-Quincy Enunwa

WR-Jordan Westerkamp

LT-Jemarcus Hardrick

RT-Jeremiah Sirles

LG-Keith Williams

RG-Matt Slauson

FB-Andy Jannovich

TE-Mike Mcneil

C-Justin Jackson

2nd team Defense

DE-Pierre Allen

DE-Zach Potter

DT-Maliek Collins

DT-Vincent Valentine

LB-Zaire Anderson

LB-Michael Rose

LB-Nate Gerry

CB-Stanley Jean Baptiste

CB-Eric Hagg

FS-Matt O'Hanlon

SS-Larry Asante

Kicking

K-Brett Maher

P-Adi Kunalic

• Fire 2

Just curious how Nate Gerry was given a 2nd team nod as LB. The guy really only played one or two games at LB in 2013, before being moved to safety. He played the entire 2014 season at safety.

It's bad enough that people call for his move to LB all the time, but to actually put him as a LB in this poll is ridiculous.

Also, I voted for Dejon Gomes at FS, because that's where he was listed. But, in his time at NU, he rarely played FS and was a hybrid safety/LB/dime backer position. He never forced O'Hanlon or anyone else to the bench.

Just curious how Nate Gerry was given a 2nd team nod as LB. The guy really only played one or two games at LB in 2013, before being moved to safety. He played the entire 2014 season at safety.

It's bad enough that people call for his move to LB all the time, but to actually put him as a LB in this poll is ridiculous.

Also, I voted for Dejon Gomes at FS, because that's where he was listed. But, in his time at NU, he rarely played FS and was a hybrid safety/LB/dime backer position. He never forced O'Hanlon or anyone else to the bench.

It was more of a way to get the best guys on the list. He was also available to vote on as a Safety but didnt make enough votes.

That was the issue doing the poll. We had different defensive looks that werent exactly how I laid it out.

He was a LB the entire 2013 season but only really played the first four games or so. Still, I agree that he belongs at S.

He was a LB the entire 2013 season but only really played the first four games or so. Still, I agree that he belongs at S.

He should definitely be a Safety.

But in this hypothetical situation I would plug him in wherever I could and I doubt I sub out Gomes or Hagg for him. Damn these strict fantasy rules.