2015 Red-White Game - April 11th

Mavric

Hmmm...I bet with the warm weather that is coming in more people will start buying...or maybe it will just be more of a big walk up crowd.

Yeah, I bet once practice starts going and there are more media reports of what's going on they will pick back up.

It's not going to sell out so it's not like people have to buy tickets early if they just want in the door. Agree that if the weather is nice sales will be brisk the last 7-10 days before the game.

• 2 weeks later...

So let's talk tailgate ...

I'll be in the JS parking lot as usual.

Awesome! What time are you guys thinking?

I hadn't really talked about it much with the group here. I will be there around 9 with my; immediate family, to get a good spot back in the corner there by the building. I have a gaggle of folks coming probably at the 10 or 11 timeframe.

So let's talk tailgate ...

I'll be in the JS parking lot as usual.

Awesome! What time are you guys thinking?

I hadn't really talked about it much with the group here. I will be there around 9 with my; immediate family, to get a good spot back in the corner there by the building. I have a gaggle of folks coming probably at the 10 or 11 timeframe.

Gaggle?

A gaggle?

We'll be there too Q. I dont know how many, but I assume about the same as last year. I bought 15 tickets that are dispersed amongst friends and family. Grill, I'd be able to help you with anything again if you want.

And yes guys. I'll bring the harem again.

• 2 weeks later...

Mav, I was thinking the same exact thing as I was checking out the weather forecast. Now, if it was a bit closer to 80 degrees in the forecast the girls would already be all in but I still think this gets the job done.

I am going to say that the 11th will feel about 85% like a regular game day.