I looked over 10 best commercials (preview) in 2015. All crap IMO. I taped it for the last 5 years or so ..... not superbowl game itself (NFL=sucks) but commercials. The best was titled "Brotherhood" (2013? - I thought 2014). Not a big horse fan but .....

No way someone's not going to get emotional. The song seemingly is scientifically designed to do that kind of thing (Stevie Nicks).

I didn't get to see them (had to watch an online stream which didn't run the same commercial broadcasts) but from what I saw on twitter it seemed like it was a pretty good year. Sounded like a lot of tearjerkers, kids dying, foot fungus and Kim Kardashian.

LMS Really?

T_O_B

Skittles, Doritos, and Budweiser killed it as usual. Nationwide was just awful, nobody wants to see that during a party. For as lame of a vehicle as it is, I thought the Fiat commercial was pretty good too.

I really don't understand why Godaddy pulled their commercial, because it was hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI9wq2ZDoKM

They removed it because people are stupid:

https://www.change.org/p/go-daddy-remove-the-super-bowl-2015-commercial

As someone who feels incredibly strong about animal rights, I am extremely offended by this commercial. If you feel the same, let Go Daddy know by signing this petition, posting to their social media sites, and/or by creating a petition of your own. Whether or not this was meant to be satirical, it's offensive. Essentially, Go Daddy is encouraging private breeding/puppy mills while shelter animals wait patiently for their forever homes or worse - to be euthanized. They are also encouraging purchasing an animal online; the animal could be sold to someone who runs a fighting ring, someone who abuses animals, or to someone who cannot adequately care for the animal. Animal rights are no laughing matter and to portray them as such is cruel and irresponsible.

011.jpg

As someone who feels incredibly strong about animal rights, I am extremely offended by this commercial. If you feel the same, let Go Daddy know by signing this petition, posting to their social media sites, and/or by creating a petition of your own. Whether or not this was meant to be satirical, it's offensive. Essentially, Go Daddy is encouraging private breeding/puppy mills while shelter animals wait patiently for their forever homes or worse - to be euthanized. They are also encouraging purchasing an animal online; the animal could be sold to someone who runs a fighting ring, someone who abuses animals, or to someone who cannot adequately care for the animal. Animal rights are no laughing matter and to portray them as such is cruel and irresponsible.