GT: Nebraska at Purdue - 4:15PM - BTN

Note to Tim Miles. Please I beg go you. No more bigs that are afraid of the paint and shoot nothing but 3's. Pitchford is worthless these days.

Maybe just go after some bigs instead of more shooters.

That's what surprises me the most about the Agau/McVeigh situation. Really thought we would take the big there over another perimeter player.
  • Fire 1

It sure seems as though there may be more going on than petteway's mom (not trying to be insensitive), but there is absolutely zero communication. I need to start counting how many times if the shooter would follow his shot he would get the ball back, if he catches it lol. Sad to admit but I have a hard time watching the whole game. So frustrating. Next year will be better.

I hope his mom is ok. But it's a horrible excuse. C'mon. If its bothering you this bad and effecting the team. He needs to quit playing then. Don't use your mom has an scapegoat.

They are hanging around just enough...

Don't feel like going back through reading your comments, but do you really not think Miles will get bit done here in the long haul?

I guess it depends on what you think is "getting it done", what do you mean by that?

Coming out with twenty wins on a consistent basis. And looking competitive in our losses.

It sure seems as though there may be more going on than petteway's mom (not trying to be insensitive), but there is absolutely zero communication. I need to start counting how many times if the shooter would follow his shot he would get the ball back, if he catches it lol. Sad to admit but I have a hard time watching the whole game. So frustrating. Next year will be better.

I hope his mom is ok. But it's a horrible excuse. C'mon. If its bothering you this bad and effecting the team. He needs to quit playing then. Don't use your mom has an scapegoat.

Really, please look at the whole team instead of attaching Petteway every game!

Totally agree.

Yes I agree with this also. No communication, no movement, way to much complaining, no one is even trying to go after a rebound that's more than four feet away. Most of this is on the players, but the coaches need to find some way to wake them up. Oh and the missed layups is just baffling.

Don't feel like going back through reading your comments, but do you really not think Miles will get bit done here in the long haul?

I guess it depends on what you think is "getting it done", what do you mean by that?

Coming out with twenty wins on a consistent basis. And looking competitive in our losses.

No..he can't get that done...not consistent 20 win seasons. That is asking a lot and probably asking for close to 10 Big Ten wins a year.

I think he can have them as a consistent 16-18 win team...

I also think that the current recruiting class he has coming in will be the best one that he ever signs at NU...which is not a bad thing...they will probably end up ranked in the top 45 or so, when the late commits for other schools all sign.

That is just my opinion and I am wrong all the time. I just think that he is going up against a lot of coaches that have similar coaching ability to him (or way better) that also have better recruited classes.

Yes I agree with this also. No communication, no movement, way to much complaining, no one is even trying to go after a rebound that's more than four feet away. Most of this is on the players, but the coaches need to find some way to wake them up. Oh and the missed layups is just baffling.

I said it from the beginning, I hope we make the NIT. We need a big in the worse way.

No..he can't get that done...not consistent 20 win seasons. That is asking a lot and probably asking for close to 10 Big Ten wins a year.

I think he can have them as a consistent 16-18 win team...

I also think that the current recruiting class he has coming in will be the best one that he ever signs at NU...which is not a bad thing...they will probably end up ranked in the top 45 or so, when the late commits for other schools all sign.

That is just my opinion and I am wrong all the time. I just think that he is going up against a lot of coaches that have similar coaching ability to him (or way better) that also have better recruited classes.

The big difference is that these coaches have players and Miles had to go to transfers & JUCO to compete right away. Miles has shown that he can recruit good HS players, but can he get a good big man.