2015-16 Roster Discussion

I like Smith, White, Shields, Petteway. It's just that we have the same problem we have had for most of the last 20 years. No big guy down low that wants to be there and is good enough to make a difference.

Especially if we play the half court style.

A big or at least a tenacious rebounder is what we need.

Unfortunately, (unless Hammond undergoes a massive transformation)..........or unless there is some yet-to-be-announced attrition............we don't have the schollie(s) available...............do we?

We dont.. but I think we might see some attrition.

I honestly believe that Pitchford might leave unless he can figure things out.

Fuller and Webster were the two many expected to possibly leave but both have played key minutes at times this year, so i doubt either leaves.

One that maybe could try the graduate route is Benny Parker. Watson and Smith and Webster can all play the 1.... I think that this is HIGHLY unlikely but never know.

We lose Rivers, Abraham, Smith(L) and therefore we are very light at the 5 next year. Pitchford hasnt proven he can play that position. Jake Hammond is too little and hasnt been given a chance(another guy who could maybe leave?) and no one knows what to expect with Jacobsen.

Next year will be the Huskers best season...There is no doubt in my mind.

Everything after that will be the problem.

Depends on the maturation of guys like Tarin Smith, Glynn Watson, and Morrow.

Losing Shields and Petteway(if he doesnt leave after this season) will be tough to replace but will have another year with Andrew White alongside the guys i listed above.