Defensive Tackles - Probably the Best Combination of Talent and Depth on the Team

Redshirt Freshmen Peyton Newell and Mick Stoltenberg both worked at DT. Newell definitely works there but I really think Stoltenberg is a better fit at DE, especially with the lack of depth there.

Am giddy to see Newell take the field. Could be special.

Also, where does this coaching staff place D.J. Foster--OT or DT?

Redshirt Freshmen Peyton Newell and Mick Stoltenberg both worked at DT. Newell definitely works there but I really think Stoltenberg is a better fit at DE, especially with the lack of depth there.

Sounds good, I'm all for it. Was he a touted recruit?

Sounds like Stoltenburg is sticking at DT. Hughes thinks he can add ~30lbs more with ease.

Has it been mentioned who the DT rotational guys might be? (At this point) Wondering who they like.

Safe to say VV & MC won't take every single snap. Big guys do need breathers.

Newell? Well, you can check out his offer list of 30+ schools, including USC, UCLA, SCar, Clemson, OU, Sparty, Wiscy and many more. High 3*/4* depending. Highly touted, yep..

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Peyton-Newell-117958

• Fire 1

Newell? Well, you can check out his offer list of 30+ schools, including USC, UCLA, SCar, Clemson, OU, Sparty, Wiscy and many more. High 3*/4* depending. Highly touted, yep..

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Peyton-Newell-117958

I trust you. That's great to hear. I might read it later. I don't often follow recruiting. At least not close as in years past. I just peak here and there to take some quick mental notes with a grain of salt.

• 4 weeks later...