Video Feature on Coach Cavanaugh

Posters can keep bringing up Pelini all they like, but it's ignoring that Riley has much more than "7 years of on the field data".....and it's not impressive.

Banning NUPolo8 and his anti-Bo comments are so worth the trade off for this garbage.

Not sure if serious but I'll bit.

At least Polo could offer up compelling arguements for his viewpoints. This guys just nothing but "he's bad. TO loves Bo. bla"

I'm serious. Polo brought a lot better posts on why he disliked Bo than what TheSker is spewing about Riley.

very good. I have trouble figuring out anything regarding Polo. He was that polarizing. He is missed in certain ways. Few. But certain.

Listening to Coach Cav in this vid reminds me of bands that go touring in a van across the country for 10 years before making it big. Puts in alot of work and headaches to finally appreciate the success in the end.

To me, Pelini and Co, are the contestants in America Idol that stand in a line and work for a bit before getting that big contract and not succeeding from not having that experience and expect the immediate awards.