Favorite assistant coach...

Ok, this is OBVIOUSLY premature, but as of right now, who is your favorite assistant coach under Riley?

I will start. Mine is Trent Bray. There is something about this guy that really gets me excited for the future of this program. He has the potential to be a great HC one day, and maybe be the guy to take over when Riley retires. I don't think he goes anywhere else (Riley that is), even if it doesn't work out here. I was a huge supporter of keeping the DBag we had before, and got emotionally involved in some arguments in the past (I also apologize for those debates, those of you were right LOL). After his cult ran program, I realize this is the staff we need. One who is involved with the fans, and is respectable on all phases of the game. If a thread has been made pertaining to this in the past, my apologies, I have been MIA for quite some time!

Can't wait to get my football fix, and possibly meet some HB members next weekend! GBR!

Ha ha! This is way premature. It's hard to say who will have his position group in the best shape, since we haven't even seen a down of football yet. But based solely on their little promotion video interviews I sort of like Coach Cavanaugh. He just sounds like a football coach. That, and he looks like a fiery SOB barking out orders to guys half again bigger than him who tower a foot above his head. :lol: