2015 MLB Thread

That is an absolutely great picture. A group of guys playing great as a team and having a blast winning for the Cubs.

Yeah I totally agree. The team chemistry is undeniable. The veterans and the young guys all seem to be on the same page and it's a great thing to watch. Joe Maddon has something to do with the team vibe too I think!

That's incredible. First it's off the foot which was total luck but makes the play fun. But, the play from the first baseman was amazing because his back was to the infield. He flipped a perfect no look threw to first base knowing his pitcher would be there. If the pitcher isn't there, it ends up being the worst play of the game. He was...and it's awesome.

Starting to get a little concerned about my Cubs. They have the bats to go against almost anyone in the major leagues and score runs. However, the last two games they have disappeared when going against two really good pitchers.

This makes me wonder if our young players aren't seasoned enough to go against the truly elite pitchers in the league. That is going to spell trouble when trying to beat St. Louis.