Ron Brown to Liberty (FCS)

You'd have to ask one. I don't keep up with all of their weird rules.

Why did you feel obligated to say this? Are you one of those evangelistic atheists who has to work your beliefs into every interaction?

I can't wait until you come to my door to pass out your tracts...

...you have become what you say you dislike...

• Fire 3

“I hadn’t even met anybody, really, at the university,” Brown said. “They just kind of went on my reputation at Nebraska.”

Poor guy. Imagine being judged on the reputation for jackassery you've created for yourself.

Ron Brown was loved and respected by his players and those who really know him in person, even a Muslim player like AA

If you ever met or spent time with him you would see how selfless,generous, loving and giving a person he really is.

Just to give you an understanding of how humble and selfless a person he is:

The spring after he was fired the first time, he agreed to meet my players to speak to them. He met us behind the stadium at halftime, the kids loved him and didnt bother going back in for the second half of the game. He easily spent over an hour talking with them all and even playing some touch football. That had to be a tough one for him, but he didnt hesitate.

Wait. Ron Brown just now had a revelation about how much his wife has sacrificed for his 25 year coaching career?

This isn't uncommon.

Yes it is.

The whole family knows perfectly well how often you're gone, and how much the game consumes you. You know they've answered the crank phone calls, watched their dad take heat in the media and even gotten crap at school or in the supermarket themselves for something dad did. They also watch husband/dad get tons of love and respect from people who see them more than their family, not to mention total strangers. It's not a revelation, its an ongoing conversation you have with your wife and family from the moment you take the job.

It might hit you harder when the kids are almost out of the house and/or you need to rationalize your next coaching move, but if you are humble and selfless it shouldn't be a revelation.

You'd have to ask one. I don't keep up with all of their weird rules.

Why did you feel obligated to say this? Are you one of those evangelistic atheists who has to work your beliefs into every interaction?

I can't wait until you come to my door to pass out your tracts...

...you have become what you say you dislike...

You're assuming a heck of a lot from a post. I'm not out to convert anyone. I'm more likely to come to your door to tell you to stop misusing ellipses.