Zaire Anderson to Sign with Broncos

Man, this is so awesome. If you've ever seen my take on ZA, you've known that I've thought he was one if the baddest dudes on the field. This guy is a beast. Another example of an extremely talented guy who couldn't fit into Bo's "scheme".

Now he's a BRONCO! Hell yes! I'm rooting for ZA Big time! I think he is gonna be on this team.

Man, this is so awesome. If you've ever seen my take on ZA, you've known that I've thought he was one if the baddest dudes on the field. This guy is a beast. Another example of an extremely talented guy who couldn't fit into Bo's "scheme".

Now he's a BRONCO! Hell yes! I'm rooting for ZA Big time! I think he is gonna be on this team.

Absolutely. Especially as rumor is they'll run a 3-4 now, right?

Absolutely. Especially as rumor is they'll run a 3-4 now, right?

Wade Phillips, right?

Yeah, he'll run a 34. Good coordinator.