What is the thing that has you most excited/nervous about this upcoming season?

I only went to two games last year. At the second game, I stood inline outside for a Nebraska shaped hamburger. It was wrapped and I took it inside to eat at my seat. It was severely undercooked and red/pinkish through out. My biggest concern is forgetting to check it out this year before leaving the vendor stand. Well, that, and hoping we have a winning year.

Not surprising that a Nebraska burger would be cooked red, I guess. Sounds medium rare to me.

Seeing the team play loose and not worrying about getting f-bombed.

Playing more as a team with a simple offensive and defensive schemes that require dictating to opposition as opposed to reacting. Too many times our defensive personnel were worrying about alignment as opposed to pinning their ears back.

All of Husker nation needs a huge year. Its been a long, long time. Blowouts, meltdowns and throat slashes needs to be put in a friggin box and thrown away.

After watching Bo freak out, maybe gregory should have puffed puffed passed to Peini. That crap got old.

To bring this plane in for a landing......just kick ass all season. Win or lose. Opponents need to know Nebraska can play.

GBR!

• Fire 2

I can't hide it......I am so f'ing pumped to see this team play ball in the next few years. This year will be a blast to watch these guys come into their own and see not only the staff, but the players get a newfound comfort level here. I think the positiity is going to go through the roof heading into 2016 which could be a really good year. Not to get too far ahead. I love this coaching staff. These guys know exactly what they're doing and how to do it. The players will become more like these coaches and less like the panic stricen, unabe to adjust, over-reacting and over-complicated coaches that finally got the hell out of here.

You can feel the sense of calmness wash over this whole program and fan base already.......

This is what keeps making me think an 11 win season is very very doable!

9 wins with Bozo and his morons means 11 wins with a staff of guys that actually love coaching

I am trying to bite my tongue, but you guys are making it hard. Its like you guys just want revisit those arguments.

• Fire 1