BTN Ranks Husker WR/TE Corps #1 in West

Could Nebraska also have the #1 or #2 QB's, RB's and OL in the West as well?

LMAO we do not have #1 or #2 in qbs, sorry. Tommy isn't efficient enough as far as what we've seen to make his playmaking ability in the run game worth putting him top 3 even IMO.

In the West I would say he is the best QB

I don't know. I think McEvoy and Leidner could be guys you could say are better.

McEvoy isn't even playing QB this year at Wisconsin. Stave will be their starter. If you look at all the returning starters in the big 10 west, Armstrong's numbers as just as good as anyone's. I am not saying that TA is lighting the world on fire, but no one else in the west is either.

• Fire 1

I don't know. I think McEvoy and Leidner could be guys you could say are better.

McEvoy isn't even playing QB this year at Wisconsin. Stave will be their starter. If you look at all the returning starters in the big 10 west, Armstrong's numbers as just as good as anyone's. I am not saying that TA is lighting the world on fire, but no one else in the west is either.

TA is the only QB in the west to pass for 2,000 yards last year

LMAO we do not have #1 or #2 in qbs, sorry. Tommy isn't efficient enough as far as what we've seen to make his playmaking ability in the run game worth putting him top 3 even IMO.

Maybe you don't appreciate his ability, but who would be first?

I can totally appreciate his ability as a runner but as a passer he's just not efficient enough to make defenses back out of the box at least from what we've seen so far.

I can totally appreciate his ability as a runner but as a passer he's just not efficient enough to make defenses back out of the box at least from what we've seen so far.

Sure I understand. I'm thinking he's number 1 or 2 simply by default. There just aren't many other top tier QBs in the West.

• Fire 2

just wait

just wait

WELCOME to the board!!!! Tommy. Hoping you have an awesome season!