taylor and beck

The QB position is going to be much different this year than the past two years. Last year, we were kind of in the same position as we were the year before. As far as having one guy that could realistically play. Beck got some snaps, not many but some, this year.

I think Taylor will start the season, but how much did Beck learn last year and how much does he apply this year? We'll see.

dragonball references will do that.

as far as starting QB, unless zac really falls on his face... or under a combine.

he's the proven leader right now. i think beck even realizes that. but i'm pretty sure beck will get some snaps this year.

in 2007 at QB, we won't replace, we'll just reload.

how many games could we really afford to take a chance with beck in there. I hope we can agree that Taylor was the better QB for us last year, and i know i want the best in there when not only the game, but the direction of our proud program is on the line. we HAD to win last year, and there were so many close games we HAD to leave in Taylor, after all Beck is playing behind a TOP 5 senior QB according to a certain respected Draft expert.

When Beck was thrown in, he was thrown to the wolves, ugly purple cat like wolves...he was put in cold, pry not mentally prepared, against a first string defense when the game was on the line... and the kid made a gutsy throw that ultimately led to a nebraska victory, so if you ask me? the kid is just getting warmed up, he will be good.... good enough to execute what these coaches need to lead us to the promised land.... :horns2:horns2