Football From Across The River

Perfect for the Mangino "One Step Drop and Throw It To The Nearest Sideline For A Gain Of One Yard...Two If The First Guy Misses" offense. This was designed specifically so Mangino would not have to jog far for the next play...and the officials love it as it saves them a lot of running...just enough to wear out Iowa

Haha! You're probably right!

He got one of the "preferred walk on" offers at ISU...which means for the next couple of months he'll be getting his ass kicked at my expense and by October he'll probably be starting on the line somewhere and getting his ass kicked by other teams...at my expense. Two things for certain...ass kicked and expense. Story of my life.

We already have Iowa beat this year. They just don't know it yet.

Jack Trice Stadium will be rocking this year...and not just because of shoddy corner cutting construction methods used during the building of our brand new addition. The Jack used to be a cold and drafty little dump but now it's a cold and drafty bigger dump. The new addition is a big plus for ISU, allowing inebriated fans room to pass out after a hard morning of tailgating. Jack Trice also features the biggest Jumbotron east of the Nishnabotna river so that injured and suspended players will be able to watch the game in comfort without the hassle of leaving the bench. It will be almost like being at home...where I assume most fans will be by halftime.

So they closed in the south corners?

I thought those grassy knolls were great, especially when the drunk local high school kid tried to fight all the Husker fans there.

Good luck this year, Cy!