B1G Games Week 1

Red Five

Maybe not quite as bad of start as last year, but it's looking familiar.

Michigan still needs a quarterback.

Can't believe PSU. 74 years since Temple beat them.

I guess Minny gets a moral victory.

Thought Wiscy would do better, but still lose. 40 yds rushing? really?

Bummed about NUs loss.

Not a good weekend IMO although it was a tough line up for the B1G playing much higher ranked teams in a few games. Different story if Nebraska doesn't give away to game to BYU (where's the D in the final minute?) and Penn State doesn't lose to a AAC team.

Wisconsin looked okay at times then dreadful especially tackling but Alabama looked very solid. OSU looked dominant even though they were sloppy at times.

Hard to judge the others since they were playing cup cakes.

One question:

Why, if you are Wisconsin with one of the best home field atmospheres in college football, would you agree to play Alabama at home then at a neutral site the next year instead of at home?

That just seems like the dumbest agreement even if they got a ton of money for it. You are going to send your team into Alabama against one of the most dominant teams in the last 2 decades but don't bring them back to your own back yard?

One question:

Why, if you are Wisconsin with one of the best home field atmospheres in college football, would you agree to play Alabama at home then at a neutral site the next year instead of at home?

That just seems like the dumbest agreement even if they got a ton of money for it. You are going to send your team into Alabama against one of the most dominant teams in the last 2 decades but don't bring them back to your own back yard?

The game was in Dallas, not in Alabama. Next year they don't play Alabama, they play LSU in Green Bay.

These neutral site games in Texas are designed to recruit players in the state.

I'd say the LSU neutral site games were a good deal for Wisky, Get to play LSU in Texas and then get to play them again in Lambeau? Lambeau vs an SEC team sounds way better than a Northern Illinois.

One question:

The game was in Dallas, not in Alabama. Next year they don't play Alabama, they play LSU in Green Bay.

I'd say the LSU neutral site games were a good deal for Wisky, Get to play LSU in Texas and then get to play them again in Lambeau? Lambeau vs an SEC team sounds way better than a Northern Illinois.

Ahhhh....my mistake.

They played LSU last year at home not Alabama.

One question:

Ahhhh....my mistake.

They played LSU last year at home not Alabama.

I think LSU game last year was in Texas as Woody mentioned.