Can I swear here?

I curse way too much in everyday life.

But does it really need to be etched permanently in text on a searchable internet?

One thing I've always loved about this board is people are pretty good natured and civil, for the most part ... and understanding that other opinions exist, even if they don't agree with them.

There's really no good that is going to come out of allowing us to type using the same language we use when talking. :P

Taking one look around another forum or two around the 'net really helps me appreciate how civil, respectful, and well-run our beloved board is.

There are some real black holes out there. Just a shout out to the mods and everyone who helps keep this place a great place to talk the best team on Earth! Thanks for the work you put in.

He says as his sig has a panda jacking off with a fistful of bamboo.....

• Fire 1

I curse way too much in everyday life.

But does it really need to be etched permanently in text on a searchable internet?

One thing I've always loved about this board is people are pretty good natured and civil, for the most part ... and understanding that other opinions exist, even if they don't agree with them.

There's really no good that is going to come out of allowing us to type using the same language we use when talking. :P

Taking one look around another forum or two around the 'net really helps me appreciate how civil, respectful, and well-run our beloved board is.

There are some real black holes out there. Just a shout out to the mods and everyone who helps keep this place a great place to talk the best team on Earth! Thanks for the work you put in.

He says as his sig has a panda jacking off with a fistful of bamboo.....

giphy.gif

• Fire 1

I moved this thread to the Lounge forum since discussions of swearing, EZ-E's popularity and pandas jacking off have nothing to do with Husker football. :lol:

/wonders whether those three topics are somehow related.

• Fire 1

I moved this thread to the Lounge forum since discussions of swearing, EZ-E's popularity and pandas jacking off have nothing to do with Husker football. :lol:

/wonders whether those three topics are somehow related.

EZ-E swears he only brings the softest bamboo for the panda's to jack off with, so he's pretty popular with them.

#related

• Fire 1

So there you go, and Landlord, since you have no clue about my experiences, speculating as to the validity of my argument, particularly making absolute statements truly is absurd.

You're the one that started by making an absolute statement that if you're "one of the boys" you can do whatever you want here and not get in trouble. That's demonstrably false. My absolute statement is that your absolute statement isn't accurate. Mine is, because yours isn't.

you're both dykes...

You're lucky you're one of the good ole boys or you would definitely be banned for this. Reported!!!

MattyIce just got in trouble for making a religion joke. Why hasn't Walk's comment been deleted and/or moved?

This isn't to say that I think it should be moved. Because I don't. Walks is just being funny. As was MattyIce's Jew post. But one gets left alone and one doesn't. So I guess you can see what California Husker is saying to a point.

So there you go, and Landlord, since you have no clue about my experiences, speculating as to the validity of my argument, particularly making absolute statements truly is absurd.

You're the one that started by making an absolute statement that if you're "one of the boys" you can do whatever you want here and not get in trouble. That's demonstrably false. My absolute statement is that your absolute statement isn't accurate. Mine is, because yours isn't.

you're both dykes...

You're lucky you're one of the good ole boys or you would definitely be banned for this. Reported!!!

I'm one of the "good ole boys"???

What are you implying??

That you have a confederate flag painted on your orange Charger

I got a warning post back when drank, for posting we were going to destroy and possible do something not nice to an opposing team to one of there fans...

So maybe?

It depends some people got banned for using a phrase that is common in workaholics, so generally I would say no.

...and the fact that I don't really feel comfortable responding to you the way I want to, pretty much proves my point. I was answering a question from the OP in which I mentioned the mods/admins so it makes sense that one of them might chime in. But for some reason I seem to have hit a nerve with some others...hmmm, I think thou protests too much