This is important... Because my game day attire effects the outcome of the game

Here's the dilemma.... I always wear red shirt/red hat on opening day. HOWEVER, I always wear Blackshirt gear the next game following the shorts being awarded. Tomorrow is both. As the rest of my fellow, superstitious weirdos understand - The shirt I decide to go with could very well alter the outcome of the game.... Little help, HB?

(While the topic is at hand... I'd like to hear some of the Husker-related superstitions/rituals/routines the rest of you HB'ers have)

Here's the dilemma.... I always wear red shirt/red hat on opening day. HOWEVER, I always wear Blackshirt gear the next game following the shorts being awarded. Tomorrow is both. As the rest of my fellow, superstitious weirdos understand - The shirt I decide to go with could very well alter the outcome of the game.... Little help, HB?

(While the topic is at hand... I'd like to hear some of the Husker-related superstitions/rituals/routines the rest of you HB'ers have)

I never wear the same Nebraska shirt on game day in the same season that said shirt resulted in a loss because it obviously has bad mojo.