0-1

I would rather lose on a Hail Mary to a good team the first game of the season than beat FCS Middle Directional Tech 50-0 every single time.

In the era of the playoff, the only thing that matters is the W.

I hate this type of thinking. People were posting yesterday that it didn't matter because we weren't making the playoff this year anyway. If that was my outlook, I would find it impossible to be a cfb or Husker fan. Sad existence if the only satisfying thing is making the 4 team playoff.

Exactly. Plenty of positivity to be had for everybody, should they seek it.

If you really think we can fire Bo and hop straight into Riley's system in the first year and go to the playoffs... well, that might be that delusional sect of the fanbase that expects an undefeated season and a championship every year.

Losing game one of Riley's tenure to a pretty salty BYU team is not a bad thing. In the non-con, nonetheless. We could still win the Big 10 West.

• Fire 1

I would rather lose on a Hail Mary to a good team the first game of the season than beat FCS Middle Directional Tech 50-0 every single time.

In the era of the playoff, the only thing that matters is the W.

I hate this type of thinking. People were posting yesterday that it didn't matter because we weren't making the playoff this year anyway. If that was my outlook, I would find it impossible to be a cfb or Husker fan. Sad existence if the only satisfying thing is making the 4 team playoff.

Exactly. Plenty of positivity to be had for everybody, should they seek it.

If you really think we can fire Bo and hop straight into Riley's system in the first year and go to the playoffs... well, that might be that delusional sect of the fanbase that expects an undefeated season and a championship every year.

Losing game one of Riley's tenure to a pretty salty BYU team is not a bad thing. In the non-con, nonetheless. We could still win the Big 10 West.

Could you image Bo on those late hits. He would be in the hospital from a heart attach.