Well, BOlievers...

Wordek

Good to see ya 74Hunter. I like how some of these posters think some of us who were on the bo bandwagon during the turmoil havent let that go. Its not that we now think we should of kept bo. Its that mike smiley sucks.

After ONE game of coaching he just plain sucks huh? Sounds legit.......................*sarcasm* Took me years to decide Bo was a jerk and not right for Nebraska and that he needed to go, you did that in one game with Riley. That's amazing............

• Fire 3

You're still wrong.

If Bo was coaching that game it would have been ugly.

The greatest comeback wins in school history disagree, but I digress.

Bo had to go, no doubt about it. I wish it would have worked out but it didn't.

But I guess I was raised tougher than the majority of Husker fans. I was spanked with 1x4s, forced to work hard at an early age, and yelled at, so curse words, funny faces, and uncomfortable truths don't hurt my delicate sensibilities.

Sounds like quite the parenting job you were subjected to. And you seem to be proud of it to boot. Amazing.
I am proud of it, and it was a really good parenting job. I learned discipline and hard work. I had to face consequences when I didn't follow the rules. I realize that nowadays parenting is more about making delicate little flowers feel good, giving kids participation trophies, and being buddies with your kids.

I can guarantee that if I was caught doing some of the crap that kids do nowadays like theft, vandalism, drugs, etc. my parents wouldn't have been on the news making excuses for me.

Thanks for the attempted personal attack tho.

But enough of that, let's talk football and put this divise crap behind us.

Yay! Lets pretend like we are superior and so far above comparing the previous coach to the new one, because we knew this would never possibly occur in the first place.

Grow up.

You are projecting, which is a psycho-babble way of saying you are accusing others of exhibiting the traits or behaviors that you actually display, possibly including the accusation of being less than adult.

Pelini gave you a win in the opening game every season he coached here. Why can't you just be grateful he was able to keep that going as long as it did, instead of dumping on him and everybody who didn't hate him because the streak ended under Riley. Bo didn't win all those games just to spite you, just as Riley didn't lose this game to spite you. In fact, none of this is about the Nebraska fans at all. It's just football. Embrace the good, let go of the bad.

If it makes you feel better to say Pelini would have done much worse in this game than Riley, fine. But remember, that man petted a cat for fans like you! :funnyhahah

Let it go already.

Pelini told the fans to f-off, he was a jackass and boorish turd and I will never be greatfull that he was here and I would boo him if he ever set foot on our field again,

Serious question

How would all this drama play out if the last pass was incomplete?

Many times Bo won when he should have lost (NW OSU, McNeese St comes to mind), in only one game MR lost when he should have won.

And he lost many games he should have won, some by nearly 70 points, so do you have a point you want to make because you haven't made one yet.

Riley lost one game against a quality opponent because there was 1 second left on the clock, I remember 408 doing the same, so I guess that makes them even.......right..........................................

Serious question

Many times Bo won when he should have lost (NW OSU, McNeese St comes to mind), in only one game MR lost when he should have won.

And he lost many games he should have won, some by nearly 70 points, so do you have a point you want to make because you haven't made one yet.

Riley lost one game against a quality opponent because there was 1 second left on the clock, I remember 408 doing the same, so I guess that makes them even.......right..........................................

I think you're misinterpreting huKSer's post. I believe he's saying people are overreacting to the loss.

Serious question

I think you're misinterpreting huKSer's post. I believe he's saying people are overreacting to the loss.

ok, could be

Serious question

Take it down a notch there bro.

Serious question

Really? what is wrong with this post, Someone said that maybe I took the post wrong, and I said mayby so, but the point is legit.

Serious question

Really? what is wrong with this post, Someone said that maybe I took the post wrong, and I said mayby so, but the point is legit.

You're jumping on a guy because you misread. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Serious question

You're jumping on a guy because you misread. It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Saying I jumped on a guy because I said he did not make his point is a little lame but that is fine, I will try to refrain from hurting any ones feelings. :xcuse