Tale of the tape: BYU

Saunders

Williams jogging on that play annoyed me. If he would have been giving full effort the entire play, he could have got in front of the receiver on time. Hopefully team captains ripped him a new one.

Exactly. Without causin a pass interference, we should have surrounded him to make it more difficult. He was the tallest guy near the ball no matter what. Having a clear shot at it like that, you're gonna have a bad time.

I liked the gif's better than the scribbled images. Also, didn't they talk to a football coach to help them break it down?

Honestly, I wish we had a guy like War Room Eagle. (Here's a breakdown of a basic inside zone)

IZvARK-OL.gif

He does some awesome stuff for Auburn. If I had the know how to make those gifs, and the time to do that, I'd love to. But with a family I love, and a career that I love, there's no way. (That's no knock, props to guys like War Room Eagle who take the time to do that. Props to Mav on the play by play too. I can't get enough of stuff like that.)

• Fire 1