D(er) Trump(ino) Thread

What if Clinton is ahead by 20 points in the polls and then goes to jail and we get Trump by default?

Well...in one way that is good...because it will have brought to justice a traitor the likes of Benedict Arnold.

Not quite. Even if she's found guilty for being an idiot, she's not "a traitor the likes of Benedict Arnold." Unless you're talking about something else she's supposed to have done.

What if Clinton is ahead by 20 points in the polls and then goes to jail and we get Trump by default?

Well...in one way that is good...because it will have brought to justice a traitor the likes of Benedict Arnold.

Not quite. Even if she's found guilty for being an idiot, she's not "a traitor the likes of Benedict Arnold." Unless you're talking about something else she's supposed to have done.

There is no law against being an idiot.

If she is found guilty it will be for treason...Like your boyfriend BA

She won't be found guilty of anything then. Look up the U.S. definition of treason. She hasn't committed it.

She won't be found guilty of anything then. Look up the U.S. definition of treason. She hasn't committed it.

You love BA...admit it

You love BA...admit it

You seem intoxicated.

You love BA...admit it

You seem intoxicated.

So you hate BA?

You love BA...admit it

You seem intoxicated.

So you hate BA?

I don't like traitors but the dude is dead. You are being weird.

My reply about BA was saying that if Clinton is guilty she still didn't do anything on that level.

You love BA...admit it

You seem intoxicated.

So you hate BA?

So you hate people that give away information about our country...either on purpose or on accident?

You love BA...admit it

You seem intoxicated.

So you hate BA?

So you hate people that give away information about our country...either on purpose or on accident?

If Clinton is guilty of having classified information on a server that was easily breached, then she should be punished. But doing that is not on the level of what BA did. That's not to say I'm a big fan of idiots.

I also didn't say I hate BA. I said I don't like traitors.

Stunning knowledge on display here, as always. Keep it up.

I appreciate that kind words and I am sure that Moiraine does as well but I don't want to speak on her behalf.

Go do that thing Jake Gyllenhaal's sister tells him to do at the kitchen table in Donnie Darko.

• Fire 1

Stunning knowledge on display here, as always. Keep it up.

I appreciate that kind words and I am sure that Moiraine does as well but I don't want to speak on her behalf.

Go do that thing Jake Gyllenhaal's sister tells him to do at the kitchen table in Donnie Darko.

Never saw that movie.