D(er) Trump(ino) Thread

That's messed up. Attack a man's policies, record, etc. Going after his wife's looks? That's low for even Trump.

Yeah, like when Cruz's SuperPAC went after Melania. Eye for an eye here. They should be off limits. I recall Trump standing up for Cruz and his kids last year after a tasteless political cartoon. Cruz drew first blood here, not Trump.

Are you talking about this?

melania.png

It specifically says "Not authorized by any candidate." A little different than's Trump's personal Twitter account, wouldn't you say?

Hold on...you (the general you) are the ones that are interpreting this to mean that he is saying Mrs. Cruz is ugly. But as far as I can see he did not say that at all.

So, doesn't that make those of you think look at that picture and think one is hot and the other is gross the jackass?

When I look at that picture I see two amazing and gorgeous women each in their own way.

Hold on...you (the general you) are the ones that are interpreting this to mean that he is saying Mrs. Cruz is ugly. But as far as I can see he did not say that at all.

So, doesn't that make those of you think look at that picture and think one is hot and the other is gross the jackass?

When I look at that picture I see two amazing and gorgeous women each in their own way.

I think the appropriate question would be..."What did Trump mean by posting that pic?"

I think the appropriate question would be..."What did Trump mean by posting that pic?"

I think he posted the picture to show us that both him and Cruz have attractive wives with great character that support their husbands.

Honestly, if you look at it as one hot one ugly...you are need to examine things for yourself. Because that is a "you" problem.

Teach, you gotta be trolling. You're just being intentionally glib, right?

Trolling? Because I see both women as attractive and supportive?

That is sad to me that because I think that both are attractive and supportive women and wives that people think I am trolling. Why are either of them ugly? I know that BRB called Trumps wife ugly (or something like that in another thread, plastic or fake, I can't remember) but I guess I see beauty differently than others.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"...I agree...and all of mine would be positive about both of those women. But if others feel the need to tear down one of them or both of them, well, I can't stop that. I just can't understand it.

The only female in "politics" that I find ugly is Hillary and that is because of what she is on the inside...on the outside she is stunning but the things she has done and lied about have ruined that.

• Fire 1

There are two reasons for your posts here.

1). Trolling.

2). You're a son doctor for trump.

An anti Cruz PAC posts a pic of Trumps wife. He makes comments about that then tweets this.

No, he is not complimenting Cruz's wife on her looks.

And, that isn't some kind of indication of the type of people WE are.

They are both very attractive women. However, that was not Trumps intentions.

• Fire 2

Well, in the past you ripped on Trumps wife for her looks...but now you are saying she is attractive? So is it safe to say that we misread your intentions when you called her out in the other thread?

I find them both to be attractive women and so do you as you just said, very attractive. So if you think that and I think that and as it seems other people in this thread think that...how could you assume his intention was something else? I mean, we all agree they are both attactive , strong, loyal, loving women. Right?

• Fire 1