D(er) Trump(ino) Thread

Holy cow, they have an ex-Naval officer on Anderson Cooper 360 right now SHREDDING Trump for using vets. He is KILLING it, and the Trump counterpoint has no response. It's staggering.

Wounded Warrior Project accused of wasting donor money: ‘It just makes me sick’

Dozens of former Wounded Warrior Project employees have accused the charity of needlessly spending millions of dollars in donations on lavish conferences and parties.

In 2014 alone, the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) received more than $300 million in donations, yet it only spent roughly 60 percent of that on vets, CBS News reported.

Spending on conferences and meetings went from $1.7 million in 2010, to $26 million in 2014, which is the same amount the group spends on combat stress recovery, their top program, according to the charity’s tax forms obtained by CBS News.

Another former employee, who refused to be shown on camera for fear of retaliation, said the charity’s spending is “extremely extravagant.” He said the spending on resorts and alcohol is “what the military calls fraud waste and abuse.”

“A lot of the warriors I saw needed mental health treatment,” another ex-employee said. “They don’t get that from Wounded Warrior Project.”

Former employees say spending has skyrocketed since Steven Nardizzi took over as CEO in 2009, pointing to a 2014 four-day conference at a luxury resort in Colorado Springs, which cost about $3 million, CBS News reported.

“[Mr. Nardizzi] rappelled down the side of a building at one of the all-hands events. He’s come in on a Segway. He’s come in on a horse,” Sgt. Millette claimed. “Donors don’t want you to have a $2,500 bar tab. Donors don’t want you to fly every staff member once a year to some five-star resort and whoop it up and call it team building.”

Etc, etc. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/27/wounded-warrior-project-accused-of-wasting-donor-m/

A Nam vet friend of mine doesn't have many good things to say about Wounded Warriors, says they don't do much.

It's not that Trump doesn't articulate his viewpoints or plans - it's that he doesn't have a clue how. He doesn't know what the f#*k he's ever talking about outside of general fear-mongering and sensationalist remarks.

His speech at Liberty was painfully hilarious. Jerry told me this was like important. Two Corinthians. Right? Two Corinthians. That's the whole ballgame. Where God is there will be Liberty! Yeah. And liberty well here you have liberty college but ....liberty university but... it is so true! You know when you think and that's really.....is that the one you like cause I love it and it's so representative of what's taken place.

what?

Two Corinthians went into a bar, and one says to the other....

So very funny. Wasn't that revealing! Na - we already knew that Trump was just a user - His previous statements about no need to ask forgiveness or repent were a true picture of who this guy is., 'a god onto himself'.

I can't believe any of the evangelicals actually buy that Trump is a devout, God-fearing man. He may well be, and it's not really on me to pass judgment, but at this point, everything just seems so phony and concocted, so I seriously doubt it. Good thing Ted Cruz is so damn unlikable.

Anyway, I found the AC360 segment featuring the ex-Naval officer, who's also an adviser for a vets group. Fun starts at about 17:10.

http://podcast.cnn.com/anderson-cooper-360/episode/all/0CrI2N9lR8znM7/ac360-2016-01-28.html

I can't believe any of the evangelicals actually buy that Trump is a devout, God-fearing man. He may well be, and it's not really on me to pass judgment, but at this point, everything just seems so phony and concocted, so I seriously doubt it. Good thing Ted Cruz is so damn unlikable.

Anyway, I found the AC360 segment featuring the ex-Naval officer, who's also an adviser for a vets group. Fun starts at about 17:10.

http://podcast.cnn.com/anderson-cooper-360/episode/all/0CrI2N9lR8znM7/ac360-2016-01-28.html

Trump is so devout it will make your head spin. All the polls say that he beats everybody in devout--by a mile. He's the most devout person EVER. He is the best person on devoutness the world has ever seen. When he's president, there will be so much devoutness it will be coming out of our ears, or nose, or....wherever. Trump has people, Holy people, really nice triffic holy people, some of the nicest, best, most holiest people you've ever seen. And The Donald has sent them money and they pray, because they are beholden to money, and the Donald prays with them, and they are some of the most devout and holiest prayers that have ever been prayed. Not only that, Gawd actually answers when the Donald prays, and there will be so many triffic answers to so many prayers, that it will make your head spin.

Like the Wall, like Noah, Gawd told the Donald in a prayer that he "shalt buildith thee a Wall", and it will be a yooge, beautiful Wall, with a yooge beautiful door, and that Wall will keep the bad Mexicans out and let the good Mexicans in, because Gawd knows Mexicans and told the Donald which Mexicans are the good ones and which ones are the bad ones. And The Wall will not let any Muslims in, even though most of them come by plane. And Gawd also revealed to The Donald that he must go to 2 Corinthians and they will spaketh to him to have faith that the Mexican gov't will pay for the yooge, beautiful Wall, because Gawd has people, some of the best, most triffic holy people, really good people that don't pay any taxes and therefore can make deals, holy deals, and there will be so many triffic Gawdly people making so many incredible heavenly deals that there will be deals coming out your ears, and Gawds ears, and it will make your head spin....

• Fire 3
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, well, I hate to tell y'all "I told ya so", but I did, and at this point my analysis of Trumpf over the several months are now becoming full blown on the national stage and mainstream media. The guy is dangerous, I've been saying for months. Hillary should be able to beat the prick though, before he does any more damage--one hopes and prays.

Trumpf is blowing up the Repub Party and creating his own party---just like Hitler and Mussolini did, go fig:

trump-lion_zpsyd7yrmjg.jpg

• Fire 1

trumpheidimelaniatweet.png

Trump shares an unflattering photo of Ted Cruz's wife
Business Insider March 24, 2016

Donald Trump has shared an unflattering photo of Sen. Ted Cruz's wife — the latest wrinkle in an ongoing feud between the two Republican presidential primary candidates. The photo was part of a tweet that the GOP frontrunner shared on Wednesday night. The tweet read, "A picture is worth a thousand words," and featured a photo of Ted Cruz's wife, Heidi, next to a picture of Trump's wife, Melania.
LINK

Stunts like this are why a lot of folks think Donald Trump is a jackass. :facepalm:

• Fire 1

That's messed up. Attack a man's policies, record, etc. Going after his wife's looks? That's low for even Trump.

Yeah, like when Cruz's SuperPAC went after Melania. Eye for an eye here. They should be off limits. I recall Trump standing up for Cruz and his kids last year after a tasteless political cartoon. Cruz drew first blood here, not Trump.

That's messed up. Attack a man's policies, record, etc. Going after his wife's looks? That's low for even Trump.

Good Lord....I can't believe I'm going to do something that looks like defending Trump.

But, a Cruz PAC put out a very bad ad about Trump's wife.

The difference is that it came from a PAC and not directly from the candidate himself.

Well....if there is a difference in that.....