D(er) Trump(ino) Thread

It's not that Trump doesn't articulate his viewpoints or plans - it's that he doesn't have a clue how. He doesn't know what the f#*k he's ever talking about outside of general fear-mongering and sensationalist remarks.

His speech at Liberty was painfully hilarious. Jerry told me this was like important. Two Corinthians. Right? Two Corinthians. That's the whole ballgame. Where God is there will be Liberty! Yeah. And liberty well here you have liberty college but ....liberty university but... it is so true! You know when you think and that's really.....is that the one you like cause I love it and it's so representative of what's taken place.

what?

Two Corinthians went into a bar, and one says to the other....

It's not that Trump doesn't articulate his viewpoints or plans - it's that he doesn't have a clue how. He doesn't know what the f#*k he's ever talking about outside of general fear-mongering and sensationalist remarks.

His speech at Liberty was painfully hilarious. Jerry told me this was like important. Two Corinthians. Right? Two Corinthians. That's the whole ballgame. Where God is there will be Liberty! Yeah. And liberty well here you have liberty college but ....liberty university but... it is so true! You know when you think and that's really.....is that the one you like cause I love it and it's so representative of what's taken place.

what?

What in the hell is he talking about exactly, after the protesters leave? I don't understand the point he's trying to make. He's just blathering on.

"He's not wearing one of those hats, is he?" : I'm fairly sure Donald doesn't know the word "turban," so of course he opts for something more simplistic.

"He never will, he never will." : He literally IS, RIGHT NOW, Donald. What's more, turbans worn by thousands of Middle-Eastern and Eastern born Americans every day.

A federal court ruled they're fine in the military. Is he planning on implementing a turban ban.

"People all over the world are talking about it." : What?

"They say you're doing a great service." : ???

Furthermore, there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPkHW0mA8O4?t=720

"And the day we leave Iraq, it's gonna be... forget about it."

Wolf: "What would you do in the Middle East?" Donald: "The one thing I'd do... is take the oil." Complaints about past mistakes, says nothing of any substance, complains about Iraqi politicians, talks some history until... W: "How aggressive would you be?" D: "I don't want to tell you, we need to be unpredictable!"

This man has no. Effing. Clue. He tries to hide the fact he has no idea how to actually talk any legitimate military tactic under the guise of being unpredictable, and does so poorly.

Maybe somebody should inform Der Donald that we've been taking Middle Eastern oil for the past 75 years or so, which is the main reason we are in the mess we are in over there.

I've always found the religious and political views of this board to be strange (obviously not everyone) but it's crazy that I'm one of the only ones in support of Trump.

The whole "he refuses to state his true viewpoint on any issues" line gets used every election period because you could literally say that about every candidate in every election. If people want the guy with the best and most clear plan, then Rand Paul should be winning.

IMO, Trump has stated more viewpoints than most of his competitors. He's come under fire for a lot of his views, but most of the time, he's absolutely right. I truly believe he's the only candidate who even has a chance of changing America for the better.

We need a president who knows how money works so our budget deficit can get under control, and we need someone who will make protecting our borders a main priority. Trump is that guy. If people disagree, that's fine, but to act like he doesn't bring a lot of the right things to the table is pretty ludicrous.

On the other hand, IMO anyone who thinks voting for Hillary Clinton is a decent idea needs to be slapped and banned from the polls.

I've never heard him give specifics on how to fix anything other than saying he's going to build a wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it. I've been following his facebook page for quite awhile now. I'm an undecided voter, he needs to start appealing to me by giving me a shred of what he plans on doing. Now, he may unveil all of that if/when he wins the republican nomination and that's my hope. That he has a plan and hasn't come out and said it yet because he's only waiting so he can unveil it once he gets the nomination. I claim no party, I've voted for both parties in the past. Obviously based on what I said earlier I'll not be voting Democrat if Sanders or Clinton gets the nomination, which is likely. So I'll be paying close attention to what happens with the race. His tactics with his campaign are very obvious and very simple. People are afraid, they don't know what's going on, so he uses that to his advantage and it's working so far.

Pretty much where I'm at.

The Cam Newton crap is a perfect example of someone trying to use PC to do nothing but drive wedges and further an agenda.

Cam, my dislike of you has nothing to do with you being a black QB. It has everything to do with you and your daddy cheating your way to an NC in college and the NCAA turning a blind eye to the obvious.

Get off the "....I'm a black QB" crap. There have been other black QBs before you.

It just started today and I'm already sick and tired of hearing about it.

• Fire 1

The Cam Newton crap is a perfect example of someone trying to use PC to do nothing but drive wedges and further an agenda.

Cam, my dislike of you has nothing to do with you being a black QB. It has everything to do with you and your daddy cheating your way to an NC in college and the NCAA turning a blind eye to the obvious.

Get off the "....I'm a black QB" crap. There have been other black QBs before you.

I could live w/o some of the histrionics from Cam. Like, you know, you don't have to dance or dab everytime you run for 5 yds or make a 1st down, or complete a pass. Act like you been there.

I can't believe he threw that thought out there. That's ridiculous and probably pissed all the other black QBs that were great before him off.

I'm just tired of Cam because his mannerisms and need for adoration and the spotlight. A lot like Donald. It's ridiculous that he tries to paint himself the victim and cry foul on Fox News when he's been lashing out at everyone imaginable this entire time.

I hadn't heard about this. Ridiculous. If it's due to racism then no one would watch football.

I could live w/o some of the histrionics from Cam. Like, you know, you don't have to dance or dab everytime you run for 5 yds or make a 1st down, or complete a pass. Act like you been there.

"Get off my lawn!"

Gimme a break. The guy plays with a ton of passion and energy, and hands out touchdown footballs to little kids. If you don't like it, don't watch it, but he's great for the game of football.

what?

I can see why Palin came out in support of Trump - they speak the same language. What ever it is...

• Fire 1

"Get off my lawn!"

Gimme a break. The guy plays with a ton of passion and energy, and hands out touchdown footballs to little kids. If you don't like it, don't watch it, but he's great for the game of football.

I said "some". But, I prefer more spontaneous, unscripted celebration, but again, not after every play, it slows down an already slow game. I hope Cam is paying taxes on all those footballs he's giving away. But you give kids footballs, what they going to want next, helmets, shoes? Overpriced soda, popcorn, and cotton candy should be sufficient for them dadgum kids, dad(or mom) has already spent a couple of bills to get them there.