***Miami Game Discussion***

Am I mistaken, or wasn't there point in this game when we were running the ball successfully on several consecutive plays?

Yes. Then Langs pulled a Beck and stopped.

I guess the whole "I'll coach to the talent" was BS......... Square peg meets round hole....

beck turned Taylor Martinez into the Big Ten Offensive player of the year, and scored 41 on a (more talented) Miami team.

Langsdorf has improved Tommy, and that's about it.

• Fire 1

Well, the 90s are long gone. So is the "Nebraska Way" of football too, for that matter. We have sunk into the middle of the pack of college ball and I see no end in sight. We may have a run here and there every several years, but the brand of NU Football is long gone. Guess I'd better get used to it.

A talking head said that when most teams wanted to return to glory, they went to what got them glory in the first place. He said NU didn't which surprised him.

I'd love our identity be power running like TO, counters, dives and traps with some option thrown in. A passing game based off PA. A head hunting mean a$$ D built on speed....

The complexity in the simplicity of its design. Like TO's

And I see the sellout streak ending at some point now...............sigh.

Will never happen. Even if the fans do not show up, a ticket bought still counts towards the sell out. In the past, Nebraska businesses have bought up unsold tickets at the last minute to preserve the streak.

I hope not, but this is a very bad team honestly and that's too bad. The talent is there, when are we going to get a break and break through this wall in front of us?

Well, the 90s are long gone. So is the "Nebraska Way" of football too, for that matter. We have sunk into the middle of the pack of college ball and I see no end in sight. We may have a run here and there every several years, but the brand of NU Football is long gone. Guess I'd better get used to it.

If we would have done as Michigan did things may be different.

Or if Pedey 1.0 didn't fire Frank after 2003.........

Am I mistaken, or wasn't there point in this game when we were running the ball successfully on several consecutive plays?

Yes. Then Langs pulled a Beck and stopped.

I guess the whole "I'll coach to the talent" was BS......... Square peg meets round hole....

beck turned Taylor Martinez into the Big Ten Offensive player of the year, and scored 41 on a (more talented) Miami team.

Langsdorf has improved Tommy, and that's about it.

And he also had Martinez sit in the pocket against Michigan.... Went to passes when the run was working, admitted to getting "too cute" sometimes or over thinking as well.

A talking head said that when most teams wanted to return to glory, they went to what got them glory in the first place. He said NU didn't which surprised him.

I'd love our identity be power running like TO, counters, dives and traps with some option thrown in. A passing game based off PA. A head hunting mean a$$ D built on speed....

The complexity in the simplicity of its design. Like TO's

This is why I badly wanted Dan Mullen or Troy Calhoun

If we would have done as Michigan did things may be different.

Or if Pedey 1.0 didn't fire Frank after 2003.........

Big name proven hire.

Franks down fall was Carl Crawford choosing baseball. He would have been his Cam Newton....

I wanted Frank t have more time after firing Bohls and Co